Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Best Tools for web design.

2-A, Manikyam, Opp. Samudra Annexe Nr. Shilp Cross Roads, Off. C. G. Road, Navrangpura Ahmedabad
    Hello..
    In My opinion Dreamweaver is the best tool for web designing..

yes i totally agree i use dreamweaver all the time in my work, its simple easy and its coordinated it has many options that could people who just started out

In this post-PC era, where the use of smartphones, tablets and netbooks for web browsing has been increasing like never before, the need of responsive web design has become more important.
    Last edited by bobwashington7; 24 Nov 2012 at 01:58 AM.

This tools are very useful for web design.But photo shop is very important in that. And dreamweaver is also good to use in web design.

Drupal web designer , Drupal web development
    Last edited by Adamdavid; 22 Jun 2012 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdesign1 View Post
    Design
    GIMP in similar to Photoshop and is free. But I use a mix of Photoshop and Illustrator for the design.

Development
    Wordpress and Dreamweaver.

Other Tools
    I would also add all-free-downloads.com to the list of tool, its free graphic illustrator files for editing.
    I also use DaFont for fonts.
    Very nice tips. It is my first time to hear Dafont and all-freedownloads.com and they seem to be helpful in web designing. I think I'll give those a try. Thanks for sharing these tools.

The website design tools are: Photoshop, Firework, Dreamweaver, WordPress, HTML.

Re:Best Tools for web design.

Thanks, these tools are really helpful for me.

Oil mill machinery

Beat tools for website design are: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML etc. and one more thing is the best services and quality.

sorry I have already replied of this thread sorry delete my recent post.

Here some fantastic resources for responsive web design.
    1. Lettering.js
    2. FitText
    3. imgSizer.js
    4. Fluid 960 Grid System
    5. Gridless
    6. PXtoEM
    7. Adobe Device Central
    8. Web Developer
    9. Respond.js
    10. Modernizr

My choice is Adobe dreamweaver and photoshope is best for web designing, am also used.

frivgazo is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Thumbs up Play games free online on Gazo Friv Games

There are many advantages available for having games because I bored with every gaming console, and finally, I got gaming. Now I am enjoying myself with play latest new games with the Gazo console. Mostly, I like to play final fantasy with Gazo Games
    gazo gazo games gazo2

I think the tool for web designs and development.

1. Icon Finder
    2. Deviantart
    3. Adobe Kuler
    4. Dafont
    5. Lorem Ipsum

I want to give thanks for all the people who gave such interesting & useful tools for web design. In future please update me the latest tools also.

I think the Adobe Dreamweaver is a best tool for making design on website. I had good experience with this tool. It has user friendly features and very simple to use. It is best way to create a designing in quick time.

NinaColianni is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Dreamweaver is very bloated, I wouldn't really suggested much it can confuse a beginner. I use Photoshop and inType as my code editor - learn HTML, CSS, and teach yourself (or go to a class ;P) photoshop skills and you're golden

Web Design|Web Designers

jimcarry28 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    The online business is getting huge priority nowadays. The growth of web designing company has changed the scenario. Now there is no need to take headache for website design and development. Choose a design company, instead of doing the job yourself. My discussion will revolve around how to choose and why choose a web designing company. I will tell you how a web design directory can help you in this matter. Today genuine information is less available. And it is true that we have less time as well. So we need the help of a directory to get things fast.
    However, first let us venture the reason 'why' to choose a web designing company. This will help us to understand why so many companies are in the market to help us design and develop a website:
    • Accessing requirements is not easy. You may be having some ideas in mind. But for planning and structuring the project, you need experts; otherwise short fall of resources and increase of investment is inevitable.
    • It is tough to gather experts fast to meet requirements. It is difficult for you to gather expert and experienced designers fast for complex and latest technological implementations.

Click Here Tulsa Web Design | Need More Information Miami Website Design | Read About Web Design India

Everybody knows these tools for web designing. For graphical interface or template design is best in Photoshop application, For the programming and many more supportable in Dreamweaver.

Adobe photoshop, fireworks and dreamweaver best for web design.

1. Fireworks
    2. Dreamweaver
    3. Panic Coda
    4. Photoshop
    5. Firebug