Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best Tools for web design.

Server like apache, browser like Chrome(you are able to edit your CSS on-line). That's enough. I choose Notepad++=)
    web design

I like these tools.

Fire bug and Macromedia Dreamweaver is enough and best.
    Groupon clone
    Last edited by jonathanganesh; 06 Jan 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 is the best web site development software/tool available today.
    Here you can read great ideas about salt water fish tanks

for me Photoshop and dreamweaver is a perfect combination in terms of web designing,photoshop work for the design and dreamweaver works for the code. for the best custom web design

I agree whit you.. this the best tool for developer

I have a somewhat unconventional style of designing sites, I start on paper and then build the CSS structure, then go about populating the elements with relevant images created in photoshop - I actually find it saves me a lot of time, a lot of people find the exact opposite to be the case.
    Last edited by barryallen30; 30 Jan 2012 at 02:32 AM.

davidblake is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Web Design Liverpool

Web Design Liverpool - we provide web design liverpool services from £99 including cheap website design liverpool, logo design and SEO services.

Web Design Liverpool

sanfrancisco is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Post Re:

Best tools for web design are as follow :-

-> Dreamweaver
    -> Fireworks
    -> Photoshop
    -> Firebug

title loans online

Skill is a most excellent companionship for your website design. EWittas is a Search Engine Optimization company offers online promotion, pay per click, email marketing, web development, social media optimization etc.
    Last edited by newtonfernando8; 05 Feb 2012 at 11:47 PM.

Hey friend . Can you explain all the terms which have you described in your post related to the best tool for web design? Which one is good choice apart from whatever have your described tools?

Dreamweaver are the best tools for Web Designing. Dreamweaver tightly integrates with other popular Adobe products such as Photoshop, allowing you to share Smart Objects for quick and easy updating and editing of graphics components.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Web Design Sydney
    Cheap Web Design Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by alizabaith View Post
    Dreamweaver are the best tools for Web Designing. Dreamweaver tightly integrates with other popular Adobe products such as Photoshop, allowing you to share Smart Objects for quick and easy updating and editing of graphics components.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Web Design Sydney
    Cheap Web Design Sydney

Yes agreed, I have used the dreamweaver, It is advanced software to design website.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Datenwiederherstellung Von Der Festplatte
    Daten Wiederherstellung

reforminfotech is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    The Best tools for web design are , Photoshop , Dreamweaver , Panic Coda , Fireworks , Firebug. etc. This tools are the best tools for web designing.

mobileprice2012 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Post mobile Issue

I am seeking for the latest software’s and theme for the Nokia mobile and Sonnyerricson and there are some issues. Here the website I downloaded wallpapers and themes for the Nokia mobile. joy2day.com/mobile-world/ I think this is the best website for the issue of mobile phones.

kandelvijaya is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    I think the best tools are :
    i. adobe dreamweaver
    ii.xampp
    iii.Photoshop
    and for testing use firefox this is pretty good of all browsers

and when in linux or ubunut i use bluefish and aptana alternatively along with lampp

There are actually some web based firms that are totally good when it comes to the whole matter of designing sites for clients like us.
    Last edited by gavinlogan338; 15 Feb 2012 at 03:08 AM.

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 is the best Website Development software/tool available today. If you are a professional web designer looking for a rapid application tool to design web sites, this is your best bet. We've been using Adobe for a long time and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in learning web site development. This tool generates HTML code for you, (so you don't have to be an expert HTML programmer to develop a web site!).
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 16 Feb 2012 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newsky View Post
    you’ll find the five web design tools that garnered the most votes.

5. Fireworks

Adobe Fireworks is a commercial raster and vector graphics editor hybrid from Adobe that’s available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Designed specifically for web designers (unlike Photoshop), Fireworks brings you a plethora of tools and options that make full web layout prototyping a breeze.

Among its notable features are: "slices" for slicing and dicing a design mockup into HTML/CSS for rapidly creating prototypes (though you should avoid using auto-generated source code for the end-build), the ability to package an entire site design as a PDF with clickable components for interactive and impressive site prototypes, and optimization tools for making your web graphics as lightweight as possible.

4. Dreamweaver

Adobe Dreamweaver is a commercial application for web development that’s available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Its featured-packed suite of tools and options include: syntax highlighting and very smart Code Hinting, a built-in FTP client, project management and workflow options that make team work effortless, and Live View – which shows you a preview of your source code. Dreamweaver tightly integrates with other popular Adobe products such as Photoshop, allowing you to share Smart Objects for quick and easy updating and editing of graphics components.

3. Panic Coda

Panic Coda is a shareware web development application for the Mac OS X operating system. It seeks to reduce the amount of applications (such as an FTP client, CSS editor, a version control system, etc.) you need to develop websites and to improve your team’s workflow. Coda’s one-window web development philosophy uses a tabbed interface for text editing, file transfers, SVN, CSS, and even "Books" which embeds web books that are searchable (it comes with The Web Programmer’s Desk Reference but you can add your own).

It’s simple and intuitive interface allowed Coda to garner the Apple Design Awards Best Mac OS X User Experience in 2007.

2. Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a very popular commercial graphics editor available for the Mac and Windows operating system. Created for professional photographers and designers, it is the ideal application for manipulating images and creating web graphics. Photoshop has all the necessary tools and options you need such as: Filters – which automatically adds effects to your image or a selected section of your image, extensibility and automation with Brushes, Actions and Scripting, and workflow enhancement features like Layer Comps and the Revert option.

1. Firebug

Firebug is a free, open source in-browser web development tool for the Firefox web browser. It’s many features include: on-the-fly HTML and CSS editing for tweaking or debugging, a Console for logging, analyzing and debugging JavaScript, and an intuitive Document Object Model (DOM) inspection tool to help you quickly see how the elements of a web page relates to one another.

Firebug’s popularity is so immense it’s one of the few Firefox extensions that have its own extensions (like YSlow and FirePHP)!

Mua ban nha dat

Well said, but obviously copy-pasted! Anyways, you can do your research on Google!! Surely you'll find the answer!

I think you should explain each of the terms in the thread, so that it will be helpful to the viewers. SEO