Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best Tools for web design.

I have a web site design style was somewhat unconventional, I started on paper, and then create CSS structure, and then to fill and created in Photoshop for image elements - in fact I think it saved me a lot of time, many people found just the opposite.
    Last edited by martinharris28; 07 Feb 2012 at 02:30 AM.

All the tools above are no doubt useful but i would like to introduce Zen Coding plugin which is very fast way to write html/css codes in one line. With the help of zen code we can write a full webpage layout in a single line.

Although there are a lot of tools which helps in website designing. I personally like Dreamweaver from adobe and photoshop. Look this article which describes important tools which helps in getting best website designs: http://goo.gl/epXfy

If you are really serious about web design, you should know about the basics such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS. All of these are important if you are creating a website.

I have a somewhat unconventional style of designing sites, I start on paper and then build the CSS structure, then go about populating the elements with relevant images created in photoshop - I actually find it saves me a lot of time, a lot of people find the exact opposite to be the case.
    Last edited by jovianulien75; 21 Feb 2012 at 03:58 AM.

Photoshop and Dreamweaver are best web designing software . i like this software.

Photoshop and Dreamweaver

I have an unconventional technique for site design. I write in on paper and establish the CSS structure then head to populating elements associated images made in Photoshop.
    Last edited by barnesdevin33; 28 Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Dreamweaver tools is best because i use to this tools.

Adobe Kuler is awesome for whipping up quick colour schemes for small templates.

I have a trail from dreamweaver CS5.5, but this is only for thirty days.
    So I use the older Macromedia dreamweaver MX 2004, for me it is enough I think.

Can explain each of the tools. Thanks

I prefer Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

I have a somewhat unconventional style for designing the site, I am going to populate the element with the image on paper to start to build the structure of the CSS, created in Photoshop, related to - I am the opposite to be the case many people actually find, find me save a lot of time.
    Last edited by stefanjackson43; 13 Mar 2012 at 03:26 AM.

Photoshop and Dreamweaver both very user friendly web designing tools.

Following are some Web Development Tools:
    1. Photoshop 5.5.
    2. Analog logfile analyser.
    3. WebSpeed Optimizer.
    4. Style Master 1.2.
    refurbishing companies
    Last edited by Marvel; 10 Mar 2012 at 01:41 AM.

I personally like Adobe's Fireworks when it comes down to converting my draft on paper to an entire layout on the screen. To me Adobe Photoshop does well with editing photos and developing digital illustrations (or cleaning up scanned ones). I don't really use it to create elements for a website -- although I know I should. For development I use a mixture of Microsoft's FrontPage and Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver does give a good hand when I want to validate the webpage. FrontPage is just used for quick edits and a personal cheat for IE compatibility view.

If the computer I am on doesn't have a graphic editing program, I do like to use this online editor: http://pixlr.com/editor/.

According to me, Adobe Dream viewer and Adobe Photoshop are best tools for web designing. They are really user friendly and tools are easy to use.

Best Tools for web design:
    **Photoshop
    **Firebug
    **Dreamweaver
    **Fireworks

Info By: DHost
    Last edited by anuradha; 21 Mar 2012 at 03:09 AM.

Five web designing tools:
    Fireworks
    Dreamweaver
    Panic Coda
    Photoshop
    Firebug