Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Affiliate Marketing vs Internet marketing

Affiliate Marketing vs Internet marketing

Hello All,

Right now web marketing increase day by day to promote business over there.

Affiliate marketing and Internet marketing which is better to sale product on web??

Why Internet marketing is better than Affiliate marketing??

Internet marking is better than affiliate marketing because affiliate marketing is extended beyond of other internet marketing technique. Affiliate marketing is also known as frequently use advertising method, which is incorporated in organic and paid search engine. It is sometimes used less conventional techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner. It is used to drive traffic from one website to another website, which is often ignored by advertisers.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 10 Sep 2012 at 01:09 AM.

I think most of the time we are both internet marketer and affiliate marketing.
    If one didn’t involve in affiliate marketing but have online marketing, then he is only internet marketing; but for those affiliate marketer, most of them should be classified as internet marketing too.
    But most important is how much one earn and how much value he/she can provide to readers/customers.
    Windows vps - Managed VPS √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology √

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbell View Post
    Internet marking is better than affiliate marketing because affiliate marketing is extend beyond of other internet marketing technique. Affiliate marketing is also known as frequently use advertising method, which is incorporated in organic and paid search engine. It is sometimes use less conventional techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner. It is use to drive traffic from one website to other website, which is often ignored by advertisers.
    Thanks for informative ans.. As we know that right now affiliate marketing works everywhere with the help of banner marketing..

www.mybatteriesshop.com丨www.topbatterycharger.co.uk
    Two league way each have distinction, in a few small areas where different, I feel the Internet alliance is easier to do, we can make.
    canon lp-e8 battery
    canon lp-e8 charger

In affiliate marketing your profit margin is reduces as you need to share it with the affiliates, but in the Internet marketing the total profit over your sale is yours. I would suggest you to take down all the calculation on the paper and compare them head to head.

Affiliate marketing is come under internet marketing so you should improve your skills to sell products or services.

Marketing is an essential component for product proliferation and adoption across the targeted audience. Conventional marketing strategies have always been associated with a hefty budget and market research requirements. As the world is becoming smarter and more efficient people across the globe have started realizing the benefits of Internet Marketing. Internet has been able to penetrate all parts of the globe. Businesses and humans are not limited to a particular geography and all corners of the world are facilitating from the ease and use of Internet marketing initiatives.
    There are too many advantages of using Internet marketing as the modern tool and strategy to draw more customers to trigger unprecedented growth. Let’s explore some of the key ones:
    Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user.
    You can design and woo your customers in a better way without much time and investments on an Internet Marketing enabled campaign. With less cycle time you can meet more needs of your customers when compared to conventional channel.
    One of the best aspect of an Internet Marketing campaign is that it meets the eye of the target much faster and in a concentrated way.
    You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too.
    It has proven to provide a clear cut communication between the customer and the service provider.
    Internet marketing leads to product innovation. Vendors are informed about the preferences and likings of the end user and they manufacture or present the services in a desired manner.
    Proliferation of your service portfolio is pretty easy and simple online. Within no time you can create a campaign and send it across to major social networks including LinkedIn. Twitter or Stumble Upon. You can better your online revenues and increase your bottom-line over the period of time.
    With better customer satisfaction and increased bottom-line you are sure to become a prominent entity in the segment of your industry.
    More people admit to the fact that Internet marketing and an online presence can provide a more trustworthy image of self or business online. It has helped in new customer acquisition and growth even in the challenging times of recession.
    Internet as an arena is growing year by year. More number of users are buying or are interested in buying products and services online than ever before. Challenges will lie ahead for the vendors to differentiate themselves in order to stay in the hunt of customer acquisition, Retention and growth. Innovation through Internet and Internet marketing can help companies to stay afloat and nurture their talent pool and strengths in correct direction.
    So if you have been interested all this while in carrying out Internet Marketing efforts, make an attempt now. Just ensure that you know your niche and the demands of customers well enough. You are sure to grow your online business if you can offer value to your customers online.

Affiliate Marketing is a part of Internet Marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyblack70 View Post
    Marketing is an essential component for product proliferation and adoption across the targeted audience. Conventional marketing strategies have always been associated with a hefty budget and market research requirements. As the world is becoming smarter and more efficient people across the globe have started realizing the benefits of Internet Marketing. Internet has been able to penetrate all parts of the globe. Businesses and humans are not limited to a particular geography and all corners of the world are facilitating from the ease and use of Internet marketing initiatives.
    There are too many advantages of using Internet marketing as the modern tool and strategy to draw more customers to trigger unprecedented growth. Let’s explore some of the key ones:
    Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user.
    You can design and woo your customers in a better way without much time and investments on an Internet Marketing enabled campaign. With less cycle time you can meet more needs of your customers when compared to conventional channel.
    One of the best aspect of an Internet Marketing campaign is that it meets the eye of the target much faster and in a concentrated way.
    You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too.
    It has proven to provide a clear cut communication between the customer and the service provider.
    Internet marketing leads to product innovation. Vendors are informed about the preferences and likings of the end user and they manufacture or present the services in a desired manner.
    Proliferation of your service portfolio is pretty easy and simple online. Within no time you can create a campaign and send it across to major social networks including LinkedIn. Twitter or Stumble Upon. You can better your online revenues and increase your bottom-line over the period of time.
    With better customer satisfaction and increased bottom-line you are sure to become a prominent entity in the segment of your industry.
    More people admit to the fact that Internet marketing and an online presence can provide a more trustworthy image of self or business online. It has helped in new customer acquisition and growth even in the challenging times of recession.
    Internet as an arena is growing year by year. More number of users are buying or are interested in buying products and services online than ever before. Challenges will lie ahead for the vendors to differentiate themselves in order to stay in the hunt of customer acquisition, Retention and growth. Innovation through Internet and Internet marketing can help companies to stay afloat and nurture their talent pool and strengths in correct direction.
    So if you have been interested all this while in carrying out Internet Marketing efforts, make an attempt now. Just ensure that you know your niche and the demands of customers well enough. You are sure to grow your online business if you can offer value to your customers online.

Thanks a lot for your nice informative post

Affiliate Marketing vs Internet marketing

your welcome mobiddiction thank you for appreciation.

RVTech is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Examples include rewards sites, where users are rewarded with cash or gifts, for the completion of an offer, and the referral of others to the site.

Internet marketing, also known as digital marketing, web marketing, online marketing, search marketing or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet. iMarketing is used as an abbreviated form for Internet Marketing.

Internet marketing is considered to be broad in scope[1] because it not only refers to marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media.Digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems are also often grouped together under internet marketing.

Six Month Industrial Training
    Industrial TrainingChandigarh

Depending on where you set the boundaries between these two types of marketing and the context which you will find yourself in, either one of these can lead your business to success. Internet marketing is probably the more well-known form of marketing because it encompasses a lot more possibilities to use for your strategy. It is, however, rather unfair to say that this is better than affiliate marketing or vice versa, because nothing is 100% successful all the time.

Hi,

Marketing is an essential component for product proliferation and adoption across the targeted audience. Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user. You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too. Proliferation of your service portfolio is pretty easy and simple online. Within no time you can create a campaign and send it across to major social networks including LinkedIn. Twitter or Stumble Upon. You can better your online revenues and increase your bottom-line over the period of time. More people admit to the fact that Internet marketing and an online presence can provide a more trustworthy image of self or business online. It has helped in new customer acquisition and growth even in the challenging times of recession.

Pub for Sale

Very helpful and informative answers. Thank you for all of those who answered this.

Quote Originally Posted by RVTech View Post
    Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Examples include rewards sites, where users are rewarded with cash or gifts, for the completion of an offer, and the referral of others to the site.

Internet marketing, also known as digital marketing, web marketing, online marketing, search marketing or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet. iMarketing is used as an abbreviated form for Internet Marketing.

Internet marketing is considered to be broad in scope[1] because it not only refers to marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media.Digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems are also often grouped together under internet marketing.

Six Month Industrial Training
    Industrial TrainingChandigarh
    Thanks for reply..

Is it possible to sale products through Affiliate?? Whats the ratio of marketing??

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing of products or services over the Internet.

What exactly is the difference between Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing and Brand Marketing? People think that Affiliate Marketing and Internet Marketing are the same and Internet Marketing and Brand Marketing are the same. I tend to disagree. I am still trying to master all three, but I noticed that there are some differences and some similarities as well. But all in all, WAY different marketing tactics. It’s been my mission to try and bridge the gap for quite some time between all three and I think I’m getting there slowly.

If you can master all THREE of these types of marketing, you won’t need any VC money or other money to make your companies big and successful. It’ll just happen. Trust me. (some people aren’t really interested in making it “big” and some are happy to just have a small biz and be okay. me? i’m shootin for the stars!)

(p.s. – it’s 70% about trust, authority and the free model…the other 30% is personality and character)

Okay so here is what I have discovered over the last 5 years…

“Affiliate Marketers” are people who push products via various traffic sources for commission checks. Most of these people are to themselves and have very little contact with the outside world. I used to be this way. I used to sit at home and just churn away at my first big success story. Google Arbitrage. I had my own systems built via outsourcing and hacked some stuff up myself. I was absolutely killing it online with arbitrage. I could have made Shoemoney look like a joke with that check he holds over his face. LOL.

As time went on I was getting heavy with affiliate marketing. From authority sites, to data feed sites, to arbitrage, to ppc, to damn well near anything. Anyway I could monetize affiliate stuff, I would. I was a lone soul on this journey to make it big. And I was determined too.

But my life took a small turn. I met someone through my AM in Azoogle (this was back in 2004). He was a local dude (and a great friend now) in Jersey and I said hey why not meet up with someone else pushing some volume. He used to make some good money with flowers and tax stuff. I would make some good money with ringtone stuff. Was a good fit to meet each other!

Anyway, so we met up and he kept talking about all these marketers that I had no idea about. These are what I call “Internet Marketers” or “guru’s”. You see them all the time and they are everywhere. They sell products on how to make money online and have long sales pages and use direct response marketing. These products could be training, DVD courses, eBook’s, whatever. I was ALWAYS skeptical of these guys but this friend of mine swore these guys were geniuses, so I decided to get involved. I signed up for like a billion lists and kept following the trail of incestuous JV promotions that these guys would have amongst each other.

However, one thing I stuck to was I never bought any of these products. That would be nothing but information overload. But I kept getting roped in and roped in. The copy they used to write was hypnotizing and the dream of becoming an internet rockstar was appealing to me. I was making good money, so that meant I can make a product about what I do. Then I would get some people to help me promote it and start my “internet marketing” career. It’s just multiple streams of income, so why not?

One thing I noticed along the way is that a lot of internet marketers use deceptive language and tactics to get you to buy stuff. Whether the system, ebook, training, or whatever it is they are selling works or not, they are feeding off YOUR hope. The hope and dream that these poor newbs have of making it online is instantly filled with these internet marketers or “guru” tactics. It was ALWAYS the next big thing to make you millions of dollars.

We are Offering Best Services.
    Google Adwords Certified Partner Company

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing of products or services over the Internet.

Top Software Company
    Offshore Software Company