Thread: Combine model shot and vectors to create a stunning photomontage in Photoshop CS5 P.1

Combine model shot and vectors to create a stunning photomontage in Photoshop CS5 P.1

We have another great tutorial available for our readers today. If you want to learn how to mix different vectors, brushes and stocking image in Adobe Photoshop CS5 to create a stunning photomontage, then this tutorial is for you. Layered PSD file included. Let’s get started!
    Final Image Preview

Start working by creating a new document (Ctrl+N) in Adobe Photoshop CS5 with the size 800px by 1024px (RGB color mode) at a resolution of 72 pixels/inch. Use the Paint Bucket Tool (G) to fill with #05A4B9 color the new background layer.

Find a stock photo with a model represented on it, I used this photo from deviantart. I would like to thank the author of this photo, or if you prefer, you can substitute similar image of your own.

Remove the background using your favorite tools like Pen Tool (P), Magic Wand Tool (W), Magnetic Lasso (L) or even a simple Filter>Extract and insert it on a new layer in our main document.

Click on Add a layer style icon from bottom part of the Layers panel and select Bevel and Emboss.

We’ve got the next result:

Next: http://cs5tutorial.net/combine-model...toshop-cs5-p-2

luvwebdesign is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    This is a great photoshop tutorial! I'm going to have to try it out! Thanks!
    custom web design