Thread: link control/automation.

link control/automation.

I have a general question and do not know what category to post it in so I did it here, please forgive me.
    I have a website at www.designthislife.com. It is new. On the right side of the page there are links. Every page has the same right hand side links. For example, my 'topic' and 'most popular' link catagories which you can see on the url I provided.
    What i want to do is set up the "Most popular" under the topics links so that i can change one link inside there and have an effect where it changes in one big swoop every single page that has "most popular" .
    Here's an example: I have on ever right hand side in the most popular section javascript code. I also have an outside java script page with the code for each link I want. Then I decide I wanna change one link to show a link to a new article. I change the code on the outside javascript page and it changes every page for me. Like an automation technique.
    I dont know if its javascript so I used it as an example, like i said please forgive me cuz Im a bit lost.

Good things shared