Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flash vs HTML5 - Which ones better?

fishersam1980 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Html is the basic core of creating web page and Flash is the ultra modern way, flash got innovation and attractive style. but it goes bad with some OS like ipad etc. i like website with mixer of both.

niyafneg is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Start playing from the Offering to now, on this issue, I have been
    very concerned about the "brush" destroyed a large part of the fun of
    the game. GW2 Gold for sale ArenaNet well aware that they managed to find the players stop
    to "brush" something, and trying to improve this situation. Either
    brush strange or brush mission.

Explain to the novice online
    gamers in particular, the so-called "brush" is a player in order to
    achieve a particular purpose repeatedly to do one thing.Buy GW2 Gold For example, in
    order to complete a task to collect a bunch of stuff, or kill a lot of
    monsters. Almost each of a large-scale online games has set such a
    setting, it is easy to feel tired, then ArenaNet how to solve it?

HTML5 is best for web designing and SE optimization. The Flash content site are not well optimized in Search engines.

For Website designing HTML5 is best. It has many features such as HTML5 features New Doctype, Make your Content Editable, The Semantic Header and Footer, Audio Support, video Support.

9 out of 10 to Flash and 10 Out of 10 to HTML5 ,Because only for compatibility of sites designed in html 5

web design company

HTML5. Flash ist not supported any more on both android and iphone

In terms of SEO HTML is better than Flash. Flash Websites look very attractive compared to html.

As per my knowledge,HTML5 is more user friendly and having enriched features.

Flash is far better than html5 (If you know how to create search engine friendly websites in flash)

HTML5 is better for web design!!

I have attended “jQuery Conference Asia”. 400 Asian web developers, designers, and publishers attended the first ever jQuery conference held in Asia. Seven jQuery Foundation board members along with three professionals from Samsung and Incross spoke at the conference, providing attendees with the latest jQuery and HTML5 developments and trends. According to the jQuery Mobile team, South Korea is the most popular country for jQuery Mobile development in the world.
    Corey Frang in charge of jQuery Animation development has presented Core and jQuery UI effects of jQuery animation components. He specifically described codes and explained them on each topic. “Queues, Animate, Easing, Shortcuts, Timers” for Core and “Animate Classed, Widget Effects, jQuery Color, etc.” for jQuery UI effects. DaVinci Team presented how to develop web app. using HTML5 authoring tool and methodology as well. Those techniques that Corey presented helped me a lot with my animation and web design.
    Last edited by flyingdraw; 18 Nov 2012 at 09:44 PM.

I would like to use the HTML5. It something great features which include a lot of function shared.