Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Search Engine Optimization Strategy

Search Engine Optimization Strategy

Share your Search Engine Optimization Strategy which Search Engine Optimization Strategy are you using to promote website on web?

PR submission helps to increase online popularity over the web world.Online media helps to distribute news and through such distribution we get traffic as well quality backlinks.So we can say PR submission is very helpful technique to generate traffic as well as quality backlinks.

Quality Back Links

Following the same old strategy for SEO recommended by Search Engines.

SEO will take months to promote a web page URL. So write a press release about your service and publish that in popular press release sites. After that create a video file for your service and publish in that popular video sharing sites. This will give you some traffic to your website till your website gets promoted through SEO.

Now last few month we follow SMO Strategy because this is more popular to SEO strategy.......

Quality content writing always seems to work best to get ranked naturally. This happens to my site a great deal due to the awesome content I have and on-site optimizing that I have done. That kind of rank is priceless. Then I can start building off-site to those pages or start a new campaign with new keywords.

I agree with coded. Quality content writing is the best SEO strategy you can apply.
    Gentry Living - Positioning for Success

Search engine optimization is the best technique to improve visibility of your web page or website in major search engine. My best strategies are here which I am using and it helps me to get fast result like Directory submission, Article Submission, Forum posting, Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking, blogging, link wheels, Press release, etc.….
    Last edited by Charlesth; 12 Sep 2012 at 01:43 AM.

Search Engine optimization is the process by which the PR is increased.

Initially focus on your website - build definite that on site optimization has been finished, make helpful substance for your users, then focus on your connecting and establishing power.

SES Conference & Expo is the leading global event series that educates delegates in search and social marketing, putting a special focus on tactics and best practices.

we need to focus only on most popular search engines which are mostly used by the crowd. google is most popular nowadays. and the current thing which need to focus is google panda. it is the new change in the google search algorithm. it means google has changed his way of thinking.

Google does keep changing its way of thinking. It is overhauling its search system to utilize more semantic search, meaning instead of just providing website links, it's going to provide more facts and direct answers at the top of search-result pages. Google also plans to penalize sites that overuse SEO-optimization techniques.

It's going to be an interesting time to be involved with SEO as the tried and true tactics of keyword use and backlinks might fall by the wayside if Google makes good with their new focuses.
    Tommy Weber
    Web Services at The Small Business Authority (formerly CrystalTech)
    Quality Hosting Since 1997 with Affordable Shared, Dedicated, and Cloud Plans
    Backed by Highly Knowledgeable and Friendly 24/7/365 Support!

Use any technique in SEO but focus on relevancy and quality work.lot of SEO strategies are available like article submission,forum posting and blog commenting.Online promotion of a website is also helpful for getting the exposure or visibility in search engines.Press release and classifieds,social bookmarking are best for increasing the popularity and exposure of a website.

Blog article submit, forum, free Ads.
    Now I did not do directory submission and blog commenting.

I would like to get some information on SEO content writing. What i want to know is , does an SEO content writer only require editing and writing skills or does he also need to have a background in programing? I want to become an SEO content writer. Will be grateful if somebody can recommend a good tutorial and some tips on how to get started.

Good info, but it will take time to grabs for beginner :S

Hi Create a quality content and mostly i prefer to social bookmarking, Forum posting, blog Commenting, Article Submission, Classified Submission etc...

I got some strategies like article submission, blog commenting, forum posting, and some more. And all are quite effective.
    Gentry Living - Positioning for Success

SEO strategy depends on the classified ads, social bookmarking, forum posting etc.