The Panasonic HDC-TM900 High Definition Camcorder is a high-end HD Camcorder from Panasonic. It is one amazing Camcorder used to captured full HD videos to record important moments in my daily life.
A few of the camera's most desirable features include:

1920 x 1080/60p recording, a 32GB internal flash memory, an SD memory card slot, the option to record in 3D, and a quality image sensor system. These features alone give you detailed, beautiful images, a plethora of recording space, and the ability to shoot fun and unique movies in 3D with an optional lens.

I spent quite a while studying why my AVCHD (from Panasonic HDC-TM900) files cannot be loaded (also tried the log and capture method) to Mac fluently. Some mts files imported correctly (but a little bit slow) while some failed.

Then I Googled the problem and found some information that Quicktime still cannot support AVCHD files natively in some cases. You still have to transcode your source AVCHD mts files into codec in MOV or DV etc in order to settle the problem.

Panasonic HDC-TM900 AVCHD Converter for Mac supports converting AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files from Panasonic HDC-TM900 to the Mac Quicktime, Final Cut Pro/Express MOV, DV, MP4, MPEG-2 on Mac os x(10.5-10.7.1). it also allows to convert HD AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, MOV etc camcorder video to AVI, MPG, MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV, MP3, WAV, DV, HDV, WMA etc for import to your Mac freely also import converted videos to others Mac softwars and devices.

With the professional Quicktime Converter for Mac, you can also easily convert Panasonic HDC-TM900 1080/60p AVCHD files Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422 (LT), and Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), which are accepted by FCP or FCP X freely.

Tip: If you want to convert AVCHD files to Quicktime 7.7.1 on Windows, you can turn to AVCHD to Quicktime Converter for help. And if your camcorder recorder video at MOD format, MOD Converter for Maccan help you out.
Guide: Import AVCHD to QuickTime (mov) on Mac

1: Free Download Mac AVCHD to Quicktime Converter for Mac
2: Click "Add Files" to load AVCHD Video to QuickTime conversion
3: Click "Profile pull down list" to Select output video format as Common Video-MOV
4: Click Start Button at the bottom
5: Click Open on the bottom middle to find the converted files.
6: Import the converted AVCHD files to Quicktime for Playing.
7: If you want to export video to iPod, Apple TV etc by clicking the File-Export...