Play Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos on Kindle Fire mac
Play Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos on Kindle Fire by converting AVCHD to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos
Here is the story:
Although I am already the proud owner of a Motorola Xoom, I couldn’t resist the urge to pick up Amazon’s new entry into the high tech tablet market, the Kindle Fire. So far, I am very satisfied and while I give the Fire a solid “thumbs up”, this device is not for everyone. The Fire is a standout media tablet that does a few things very well.
The smart gadget brings you Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon’s cloud-accelerated web browser Product features: 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, Amazon Silk Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle Fast. Last week,i just shoot some video footage with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Camcorder for my friend's wedding, and also want to transfer the videos recorded by Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Camcorder to the Kindle Fire for wonderful visual enjoyment.When i connect the camcorder to Kindle Fire,i cann't find where the videos are or maybe they are not readable by the Kindle Fire.I just confused how to do with it?
I try to google search and also found some free trial software,but the quality is not the same as the source videos.Then one of my friend recommend one programme AVCHD Converter for Mac which is one simple yet powerful converter to transfer Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos to Kindle Fire by converting Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos freely.I download the trial software and found the conversion quality amazing with its easy-to-use interface, now i'd like to share with you! If you want awesome movies to show of gatherings like weddings or reunions on Kindle Fire, Kindle fire converter for mac is the perfect item for gift!
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the avchd converter mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD files to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.
If you are a Windows user, please turn to Kindle Fire Video Converterfor help
Tags for this Thread