How to Convert MOD to Samsung Galaxy S II on Mac

"I get some HD videos at format MOD, now I want to play them on my Samsung Galaxy S II, but the Galaxy S II would not accept them, what shall I do to play such MOD files on Galaxy SII? Thanks for your help."

Samsung Galaxy S II is an excellent smart phone. It comes with a 4.3-inch screen with resolution of 480*800, which is very good at play video, but just like most smart phones, it can only play DivX, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, XviD video files, such as MOD,TOD,MTS,AVCHD and the like HD formats are not supported, so, if you want to play MOD videos on Galaxy SII, you need to convert them to the formats it supports, for example,MP4. To convert MOD to Samsung Galaxy SII MP4, what you need is only a Video Converter. I highly recommend iOrgsoft MOD to Samsung Galaxy Converter, which can easily convert all MOD video files to MP4 fast.

iOrgsoft MOD Converter for Mac is a powerful software to convert Panasonic SDR, JVC Evirio, Canon FS MOD files to MP4 for playback on Galaxy S II as well as other devices such as Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, iPhone 4S and so on. Besides, it can provide full video editing functions such as clip mod, crop mod, adjust video effect and so on to help you make your personalized movies. This article will show you how to convert MOD to Galaxy S II on Mac step by step.

Guide on How to Convert MOD to Galaxy S II on Mac

Step 1: Free Download and install mod Converter Mac and run it

Step 2: Click Add File button to import MOD file and click the pull-up list of Profile to set output format as MP4 ,select a path to save the converted file below the Output.

Tips: With .mod Converter Mac,you can clip and edit the MOD video:split video into several segments, crop the video(remove unwanted part, zoom as full screen, 16:9,4:3), and set effect(brightness, contrast, saturation and special effect such as Old Film,Gray,Emboss for the video).

Step 3: Setting

Make settings below before convert, especially Resolution

Hit Start button, the .mod Converter for Mac will show you the converting status on a progressing bar.

After finish converting, you can transfer the converted video to your Galaxy SII to play whenever and wherever.