Thread: Fast Burn Videos to AVI to DVD with AVI to DVD Creator for Mac

Fast Burn Videos to AVI to DVD with AVI to DVD Creator for Mac

[B]How to convert/burn AVI to DVD freely with AVI to DVD maker for mac lion?

My friends and I made our own "TV show" and its twelve AVI episodes and comes out as 6 hours long. I'd like to burn them all to a single disc so that my friends can all have copies. the quality of the pictures and video are good on the computer but as soon as i play it on a normal DVD the quality appear to be lost so it does not look good at all.How can I do this?

iOrgsoft AVI to DVD Creator for Mac provides the fantastic solution to burn AVI to DVD Mac freely and efficiently, create DVD movie from other popular video files like AVI, MP4, M2V, MPG, DAT, M4V,MKV, H.264 and convert video files to DVD folders or ISO files with fast conversion speed and best output quality, the smart AVI to DVD burner can also burn AVI to DVD discs with its professional manner.The output files support lots of DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5, and DVD-9.

The professional AVI to DVD Mac Creator is also packed with powerful video-editing features and comes with a handy DVD menu editor to help you create that perfect movie of yours. with the powerful programme, you can create stylish menus like LifeSeries, CartoonSeries, NatureSeries, customizing your favorite videos like set your own menu,change the template, add background music/picture, Menu Title,Button style and Frame to your menu etc.Just get the software to learn the simplest solution to burn AVI videos to DVD. Let's share the simple steps below.
    Step by step to convert/burn AVI to DVD fastly on mac os x lion.
    Part 1: Getting Started

Step 1: Free download iOrgsoft AVI to DVD maker for mac lion and install it in your computer.You can see its main interface.

Step 2: Load video files

Click "+" button on the toolbar from the main menu to load the video files you want to burn into the file list..

The AVI to DVD converter supports most video formats and you can burn AVI, WMV, MP4, MTS, M2TS, MKV, etc. to DVD disc.

Step 3: Create DVD menu

Click the button on the menu panel, you can choose three menus: LifeSeries, CartoonSeries, NatureSeries. Choose your favorite template from this window to create a menu instantly.

For further menu editing, please click "Edit" button on the menu panel to open "Menu Edit" window, in which you can change the template, add background music/picture, Menu Title,Button style and Frame to your menu.

Step 4: Adjust output settings and Start creating DVD

Click "Burn" button at the right bottom of the file list to start burn AVI to DVD on Mac. meanwhile set up the Destination: Insert a recordable disc, and choose the disc you insert from the "Disc Label" drop-down list. Or choose "Save iso to" option to back up your video files onto your hard disk as DVD folder or ISO image.

Optional: If you want to cut your video shorter, you can click the "Scissor" button next to the video you imported to help you clip your video by either setting the start time and the end time or drag the two slider bars to do it.

“I used to put AVI videos from my standard definition camcorder to the external hard drive, which is connected to my Samsung LN46B650 via the USB port. Recently, I got a new Panasonic HD Camcorder HC-V700, and I am use the AVCHD mode to record videos. The HDTV does not play .mts files on the hooked hard drive.

Thinking the SD camcorder files are AVI, I shall find some tool to convert my HC-V700 AVCHD MTS to AVI for Samsung HDTV. I’m lucky to find UFUSoft AVCHD Converter to merge the camera videos clips on Windows PC and convert to AVI with perfect quality.”

If you would like to play AVCHD MTS files on Samsung HDTV, or edit/merge AVCHD fles before playing on Samsung HDTV, just follow the steps below.

Step 1. Load AVCHD files to UFUSoft AVCHD Converter.

After transferring AVCHD MTS files from HC-V700 camcorder to PC hard drive disk, run the top-notch AVCHD to HDTV converter. Click the “Add” button to import batch of 720p .mts videso, or drag and drop the AVCHD files from folder to program UI.

Step 2. Choose AVI format.

Click the “Format” option and navigate to Common Video > DivX-AVI – Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi) as output format. The Panasonic AVCHD converter will convert HD 1080p MTS to AVI for Samsung HDTV.

Most HDTV will support DivX AVI files, and the output AVI files work on Samsung HDTV with perfect video and audio quality.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic AVCHD MTS to AVI for Samsung HDTV.

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the conversion from Panasonic AVCHD to AVI for Samsung HDTV will start immediately. To merge videos clips, just select all files in the filelist and click “Merge” before clicking the convert button, and you will get one single file for smooth HD TV playback.

Tips:

The UFUSoft AVCHD Converter also suits for Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FZ38 and camcorders like HC-X900/X800/V700/V100, TM900/HS900/SD900/SD800, HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700.

You may also like:
    [*]Aiptek AVCHD Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Aiptek AHD H500 MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    [*]Samsung AVCHD Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Samsung HMX-H100 1080p MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    [*]Leica V-LUX 30 AVCHD Software for Mac-Convert/Edit Leica 1080i MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    [*]Mac Leica V-LUX 40 AVCHD Converter-Convert/Edit 1080p AVCHD MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    [*]Leica Video Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Leica D-LUX 6 1080p MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie