Thread: How to download Hulu video on Mac with Hulu video downloader?

How to download Hulu video on Mac with Hulu video downloader?

Hulu is a website and over-the-top (OTT) subscription service offering ad-supported on demand streaming video of TV

shows, movies, webisodes and other new media, trailers, clips, and behind-the-scenes footage from NBC, Fox, ABC,

and many other networks and studios. Hulu videos are currently offered only to users in the United States and its

overseas territories. In order to ensure that no international users outside the US have access to the videos, Hulu

blocks many anonymous proxies, Amazon EC2 IP addresses and virtual private networks. (from wikipedia)

Hulu on TV
    Consumers can now also watch Hulu on their TVs by simply connecting a computer with a streaming capable video card

to the TV via HDMI or other connection.

Hulu on Tablets
    Hulu Plus, the monthly subscription package, unlocks the iPad application that allows streaming of some, but not

all Hulu content from Wi-Fi and Wireless data networks via a dedicated iPad app.

However, many people don’t know how to

Download HULU video to computer
    as below.

Q1: How do you download videos off Hulu?
    I cant find how to download Hulu videos and No programs i've tried have let me download so Hulu grabber,Hulu video

downloader Are bad.And I don't want a stupid trial thing either Any one download videos from hulu? Those are the

people I wanna hear from. Thanks. (Yahoo Answer )

Q2: How to download movies off hulu and fancast?
    I know by using websites like keepvid.com you just enter the url of the video and you can download it off YouTube,

but anyone know how to download off hulu and fancast, and do not say hypercam!

For resolving these problems, I search a tool--- Hulu Video Downloader in the website. Hulu Video Downloader can help you captures web video

automatically and downloads it while you continue surfing the web. All downloads are saved to your download folder

so you can change file names, convert web video to other formats and enjoy your video. hulu movie to computer, I

hope it is helpful for us.

Thanks for sharing the information