Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to increase traffic on my website ????

how to increase traffic on my website ????

I have a website(chinajiaho).Now my promotion in state bottleneck, I'm looking forward to your opinions,thanks

Smile reply to the thread: how to increase traffic on my website ????

To increase traffic on your website you may place some attractive ads or any contest to get more visitors.....

Google Ads and Social Ads are the Best thing to Increase Traffic

In my opinion Social networking is the best option for increase the traffics and visitors.

Some tips for increase website traffics

. Social bookmarking submission, sharing, voting
    . Article submission, sharing
    . Classified ads
    . Press release
    . Social networking is the best traffics increase source

Hi

As we see now a days google users are increasing day by day, so everybody wants to rank their website on top. Due to this your visitors will increase and your business will expand.

Setting up Google Adwords can give you instant traffic else quality link building can bring up the many visits.

i think blog comment is right way to increase websites traffic

web design manchester | ebay store design
    Last edited by zippro1997; 08 Aug 2012 at 06:38 AM.

You can increase traffic by the
    1. Obtaining a High Search Engine Ranking (On page optimization & off page optimization)
    2. Article Marketing
    3. Social Media Marketing
    4. Forum Marketing
    5. Link Building
    6. Directories with High Page Ranking
    7. Blogs

improving organizational performance
    Last edited by Crispins; 11 Aug 2012 at 01:08 PM.

You can increase traffic for your website by doing the following activities :
    Blog postings
    social bookmarking
    social networking
    Guest blogging
    Article marketing etc

There are two methods for this. First one is the on page optimization.Select perfect keywords and optimized your site with those keywords and secondly do link submissions which includes directory, bookmarking, forum, blogs and classifieds. Do it like an expert.

Hi,
    You can promote your website using some SEO techniques like create quality back links using Directory Submission,update your website with the Help of Robots,txt file.I increased my website traffic with these techniques from Search engine visibility in the online site site .So I recommend you to view this site.It will be more helpful to you.....

SEO and Social media Marketing are the way that you can bring traffic to your website..

Hi

If you need more and more traffic for your website then you need to promote it. You have to rank your website with most targeted keywords then you will get the required amount of traffic.

I will suggest you to choose a online promotion company for the same.

If you want to increase traffic to your website you can apply this seo methods below:

1. Social Bookmarking
    2. Article Submission
    3. Directory Submission
    4. Social Netoworking e.g facebook, twitter
    5. Link Wheel
    6. Video Submission
    7. Forum posting

Thats it.

To increase the traffic to our website to submit the article,directory,forum,blog submission to the high page rank site.link exchange also the best way and also pay per click is to increase the traffic to the website.

reputation management

1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.

6. Classified ads: Advertise your website using advertising services, there are many free classifieds out there where you can specify your website and get some traffic from them.

7. Forum commenting: Put website links as your signature in forums and start commenting for posts. Your post will content your signature website link. If people are satisfied with your link then people may visit your website also.

According to me, Social media sharing will helps drives more traffic from different domains.

Hi Friend,
    You can increase TRAFFIC on your site through promoting by White Hat SEO means: no use of any seo tool.
    You can create back links through:
    Bookmarking
    Directory Submissions
    Fourm Postings
    Blogs Commenting
    Classifieds
    Article Submissions
    Google Ads etc.

the tips to follow the increase site's traffic,
    Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share,
    Participate in the Communities,
    Make Your site's Content SEO-Friendly
    Use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections,
    Install Analytics and Pay Attention to the Results
    Add Graphics, Photos and Illustrations
    Conduct Keyword Research
    Participate in Social Sharing Communities Like Reddit, StumbleUpon

Web development services