Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to increase traffic on my website ????

I mostly use Social bookmarking, Social media marketing and Press release for increasing traffic on my site.
    These techniques are effective and give good results.

In today's time social media is the best place to get unique and targeted traffic. Facebook and twitter a are best resources for the same.

this are the best way to get more traffic :-
    Directory submission
    forum posting
    blog commenting
    smo

iPhone Application Development

here is interesting discussion how to get more traffic on website. http://www.webdevforums.com/showthre...01622&posted=1

Thanks for sharing.....................

To increase traffic on your website follow SEO off-page activities, share on Social network.

Forums and social networking site is a good way for increasing the traffic.

Try to get some links for ur site from the high pr and quality directories which will not delete ur link or not get sink very soon.

Surface Coating Equipments | Steel Products Importer | Animal Feed Supplements | Gifts and Crafts Items

You can use whita HAT SEO and Ethical SEO to promote your site and white hat seo includes positive result oriented ways for the site like:
    Content writing, article submission, Blog posting, directory submission, forum posting, link building, video sharing, image sharing,use of social media, book marking, google adds, classified adds, etc.

To increase instant traffic PPC is the best way otherwise go for SEO which is best and less cost consuming but it's take some time show results.

i think if you want only traffic on your website, than you need to perform only those technique by which you can get more traffic.you should go for smo, with the help of smo you can promote your product and can get traffic.

Some ways to increase traffic to your web site are directory and article submissions, video submissions, postings on forums, social bookmarking and networking; twitter and Facebook.