Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite movies ?

Your favorite movies ?

Avengers and Titanic both are my favorite movies.

The dark night is pretty good movie which I like very much.

The Avengers is a good movie for entertainment.

The Amazing Spiderman Movie is my favorite Movie, I really very enjoy to watch this great Movie...

Recently Saw Battleship and Became fan of it.. Superb Movie.. Love to watch it in nice clarity.. Impressed.

Convert/Deinterlac Canon XF300 1080i MXF fooages for Sony Vegas Pro

The XF300 Professional Camcorder represents Canon's entry into professional solid state video acquisition. Following on the heels of its widely respected XH line of tape-based camcorders, the XF300 takes advantage of the latest HD technology--along with Canon's newly developed MPEG-2 4:2:2 codec--to record Full HD video to affordable Compact Flash cards. Its recorded video file format is .mxf. As you know, MXF is not a good editing vide format for almost softwares. So if you plan to import Canon XF MXF recoridngs to Sony Vegas Pro for editing, you will meet some troubles. Below is a question from a USER.

"I have been using Sony Vegas for over one year to edit my MTS files from Sony camera and have not met any problem. Recently, I was asked to edit some .mxf files, shot by Canon XF300, but found that my Vegas can not read these files. Have any one met the similar problem? I searched on some related forums and many guys there mentioned the P2 MXF importing problem. Do I need to convert the .mxf files to other video formats? I don't want any quality loss."

Then how to make XF300 MXF clips editble for Vegas Pro without any trouble? After googling, you will find using a MXF Converter is the key. According to the requirements we collected from the users of Canon XF300 and other MXF camcorders, the best MXF Converter is supposed to have two advantages. The first and foremost one is the lossless quality of the converted files and the second is the conversion speed. After many tests, here recommended a professional MXF to Sony Vegas Converter. It can transcode Canon XF300 MXF footages to the best format MPG in MPEG-2 codec for editing in Vegas with original quality at 3X~5X faster speed than other that of converters, thanks to its support for NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP(ATI Stream) acceleration technologies. Besides, the powerful MXF to MPEG-2 Converter is also designed with some useful functions, including combining several clips into one for easy transferrring to Sony Vegas, trimming videos, deinterlacing 1080i videos, adding text/image/video as watermarks to your original files, replacing audio tracks, adjusting brightness/contast/saturation of the imported files, etc.

Guide: Change Canon XF300 MXF to the compatible format for Sony Vegas Pro with best video quality

Step 1: Download the free trial version of MXF Converter and install it on your PC. Import the MXF files directly from Canon XF300, or from CF card if you have insert it into a reader.

Step 2: Click on the Format box to get the dropdown menu. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get the MXF files converted with smaller size.

Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings to get MXF files converted with original quality.

Step 4: Click the arrow button to start converting/transcoding Canon XF300 MXF to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas immediately.

After the MXF to Sony Vegas conversion, you can smoothly transfer/edit Canon XF300 recordings in Sony Vegas Pro.

Tips and tricks for MXF to MPEG-2 Conversion.
    1. If you want to join the imported clips into one for easy editing, please tick the box "Merge into one" on the main interface.
    2. Deinterlace 1080i files: Click Edit --> Effect --> Deinterlacing.
    3. Crop: Edit --> Crop and you can get the imported videos cropped as you want.
    4. Get smaller videos: Go to the Profile Settings page and change the parameters from 1920*1080(original) to 1440*1280.
    5. Auto shutdown: Click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion” before conversion starts.

Related Guide:

Copy Panasonic P2 MXF clips to Sony Vegas

Canon MXF to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas further editing

Import/Edit Canon XF305 MXF clips in Sony Vegas Pro

Transfer/Import Canon EOS C300 1080i MXF to Sony Vegas Pro

Import Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF Footags to Sony Vegas Pro

About favorite movies i just want to say that there are lots of movies are in mine favorite list. But Mosley i like to watch horror movies. So Here mine favorite is also a horror movie. Recently i have seen Jenifer Body. A really horrible movie of Megan fox. Really great experience watching this. Megan fox played her part so well in the whole movie.

Mesa Oil Change

1) TWILIGHTTT !!!!
    2) Nightmare before christmas
    3) Step up
    4) Step up 2
    5) Never back down
    6) Corpse Bride
    7) Bam Margera presents : where the is santa
    8) Another Cinderella Story
    9) The ugly truth
    10) White chicks

Before few days I have watched Never back down & I really like it.

I watch all the movies up to sum extent. But i like the old movies of Chiru very much and also movies of Surya.

My favorite Movies are :-
    Twilight Saga The Breaking Down Part 2
    # Avatar
    # Harry Potter The deathly Hallows Part 2
    # The Amazing Spider-Man
    # The Expendables 2

Inception and the Memento are my Favorite movies in Hollywood.

Red face favorite movies...

All love story movies...

I love to watch MI series this was the awesome movie I have ever seen.

Romio must die and avatar is my favorite movie.

Auto Mechanic in Blue Mound

My all time favorite is titanic..

small business coach | small business coach Wixom *Mi

I like to watch action movie so, Takken 2 is my favorite movie now days

Your favorite movies

I dont even think they even mention the whole members in the manga. But I rarely read manga so I dont know wth is going on lmao. So yeah since its like that Might as well not make a poll. Unless someone can care to tell me all the members I can change this to a poll.

Anyhow Whos your favorite??

For me I guess it would be Itachi, Love how he motivated Sasuke to kill him =P