Thread: What is hosting panel ?

What is hosting panel ?

Hi !
    I want to know about hosting panel ?
    theme party in delhi

A control panel in web hosting is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted services in a single place.I have no any more knowledge.

website development | build your website

A hosting control panel is an interface that makes managing many features of your website very easy.

seo services Michigan | Search Marketing Company Michigan

Yes, I agree with Jenely.

What is hosting panel

In web hosting, is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted
    services in a single place. here you can check http://www.webhostings.in

Some of the commonly available modules in most control panels:

-Access to server logs.
    -Details of available and used webspace and bandwidth.
    -Maintaining FTP users’ accounts.
    -Visitor statistics using web log analysis software.
    -Managing database.
    -Email account configuration.

Its wonderful..really your thread is really very good and I appreciate it. You gave so nice info which is very well and amazing. I really impressed by your thread.

zeouschenq is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    I like the Amazing Spider man movie.I

A control panel, in web hosting, is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted services in a single place.

Highly Used Hosting panels are Control panel and Cpanel.. They are the simple ones..

Hosting Raja is a Leading Web Hosting Company from India, provides Cpanel to Manage Hosting services. And do provide various hosting packages @ Cheapest rates in India.

Watch Paranormal Activity 4 Movie Full Streaming

Download Paranormal Activity 4 movie, Watch Paranormal Activity 4 movie, Paranormal Activity 4 download, Download Paranormal Activity 4 movie Free, Paranormal Activity 4 movie 2012 download, Watch movie Paranormal Activity 4, Free online watch Paranormal Activity 4, Watch online Paranormal Activity 4 movie, Download full movie Paranormal Activity 4, Paranormal Activity 4 movie full path, 2012 latest movie, online watch Paranormal Activity 4 movie, Paranormal Activity 4 movie HD quality, free watch Paranormal Activity 4 movie

Watch Paranormal Activity 4 Full Movie Online //// Download Paranormal Activity 4 Full Movie HD Here

jamesjohn359 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    What is the best free Linux control panel for hosting?
    What would you say is the best (free) Linux control panel for hosting? I'm mostly considering Webmin for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinclien View Post
    Hi !
    I want to know about hosting panel ?
    theme party in delhi
    Hosting Control Panel is a script that offers users a friendly web interface to configure and manage a web server or part of it (in case of a shared hosting plan). This is a very important element that greatly affects the usability of web hosting. For the inexperienced user who doesn't understand anything in server administration, the control panel's convenient interface will be a substitute for the traditional manual editing of configuration files and entering commands in shell-e. The main functions of the control panel are:

Adding, removing, and configuring domains and subdomains
    Managing e-mail users
    Anti-spam program configuration
    Managing FTP users
    Configuration and administration of MySQL databases
    Web Server Statistics display
    Managing files and folders on the server
    Configuring Web Server Security

In my opinion,cPanel is the most popular Linux-based hosting control panel. Has many diverse functions. Only for web servers running on ОС Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS or FreeBSD.

We also use Plesk panel on our server .This panel is used both for Linux and Windows-based servers. Features excellent expansiveness using additional modules and supports a large number of OS : Centos, Redhat, CloudLinux, Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenSUSE. Established in 2001.

The other panels which you can use for managing your site are: DirectAdmin, Vdesk,ISP.

A cpanel, in web web host, is a web-based program offered by the host that allows customers to handle their various organised services in a single place.

Any free service provider....

cherished cottages cornwall

Why Virtual Private Servers

It's Control Panel It's a panel which hosting companies provide with there plans, it helps to manage the files and software in the server space, A dashboard which gives information like space available, files uploaded and etc..

Control panel is an web-interface to manage the site easily while hosting it.In shared hosting we won't get control panel.It is mostly provided for VPS & Dedicated or Semi-dedicated.cPanel is the most prefered control panel.The rest are Hepsia,DirectAdmin etc.,.You can see a demo on how do a control panel works and how it is helpful to maintain the site at 9cubehosting.com

I am unable to edit my comment so I'm posting again here.

I had found that Control panels can be used for any kind of hosting either shared,VPS,dedicated or semi-dedicated and they are available for all.We can maintain many sites which are associated to the hosting account using one Control panel account.