Thread: Knowledge Base Benefits Website Optimization

Knowledge Base Benefits Website Optimization

Building your website knowledge base and update it regularly to enrich the content of your website.It benefits On-Page Optimization obviously.

Meanwhile,you can insert links at your knowledge base articles. As vistors can can share the knowledge base article to social networking site, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ , etc.So,it benefits Your Off-Page Optimization.

Besides,knowledge base for website FAQ(frequently asked questions) list building is necessary. This can save time and improve work efficiency.

There are many kinds of knowledge base management system online. Try the FREE Version First.

Hey, I still can't understand about the knowledge base form from your description. Can you please explain with an example.. provide any knowledge base content link.

One integrated web analytics tool
    One place to measure, analyze, and optimize integrated data from all online initiatives across multiple marketing channels and technologies.
    Intuitive easy-to-use interface
    Adobe SiteCatalyst has an intuitive user interface that enables revealing key online marketing insights more quickly and easily — for both novice and professional users.
    Conversion improvement
    Gain critical insight with conversion reports showing detailed information on purchasing metrics, customer loyalty, campaigns, visitor profiles, and more.
    Marketing attribution
    Easily compare marketing channels and view multiple allocation models to make faster investment decisions that optimize your digital marketing.
    Working on-the-go
    Access Adobe SiteCatalyst data from your iPad. Scroll, swipe, and zoom into a specific time periods, as well as add new metrics and email reports with a simple touch.
    Instant decision making
    Set up automatic notification of event triggers when your key metrics exceed or fall below expectations.

Thanks for offering this great info....

iqra444 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

iqra

I have always considered how to do that! Right fingertips surpassed this works for me.

build cheap backlinks

Quote Originally Posted by eGrove Systems View Post
    Hey, I still can't understand about the knowledge base form from your description. Can you please explain with an example.. provide any knowledge base content link.
    Know more here: http://www.phphelpdesk.org/features/. FREE knowledge base for your to try! Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth! Hope this can help you.