My brother bought a Sony Xperia S for himself in 2012, which was easily one of Sony’s best looking devices. Other than its sleek design, the phone packs top-notch specs like a 720p HD display, and a 12-megapixel camera with the Exmor R photo sensor. What he really like about the phone design is the clear bar that is used below the display for the Android buttons (back, home and menu) – something that we’ve never seen before on other devices.Recently, he decided to do some work with his collection of DVDs, thus he can pass the time during the trip by watching dvd movies on his new phone.

As I have used Brorsoft DVD Ripper to reformat/compress my dvd library to a size more suitable for mobile viewing before. so I recommended him also to have a try. Then he told me, the software has proven to be fast, easy to use, and has never failed him even once. It has dozens of different preset format options, or can be run completely customized. Additionally, the customer support to be rapid and very helpful.

In the following pages , I'd like to share the full guide about how to reformat DVD movies to MP4 for Sony Xperia S viewing by using Brorsoft DVD Ripper for your reference.

Step 1: Launch the top DVD to Sony Xperia S Converter and load your source DVD through DVD disc, DVD Folder, or DVD IFO/ISO File.

Step 2: Select subtitles and audio track to be kept in the output files.
You can click on the dropdown list after “Subtitles” and “Audio” option respectively to select your wanted subtitles and audio track to be preserved in the export file.
Step 3: Since MP4 is a compatible file type for Xperia S, click on the pull down menu of “Format”, and select an “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”as target format from the presets list.
Tip: You can click “Settings” to modify the Video Size to 720*480 by yourself to compress DVD movies to Xperia S in the most compatible size.

Step 4: Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the “Convert” to start ripping DVD collection to Sony Xperia S mp4 video for viewing.

When the conversion is completed, you can get the final output MP4 files. The converted DVD files are now compatible with your Sony Xperia S. Just transfer DVD files to Sony Xperia S and enjoy.

Related guides:
Converting DVD collection/movies to Sony Xperia ion
Convert DVD to Nexus 7 video format MP4
Transfer DVD collections to Sony Xperia ion
Play AVI/WMV/FLV/MKV/MOV on Sony Xperia S
Re-encode 1080p videos with surround sound(AC3 5.1) to Sony Xperia S
Connect Sony Xperia S to PC/Mac for movies and photos syncing