We think that Asus, even more than Samsung, has produced the most interesting tablets, along with Apple. The Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T perhaps is the most exciting tablet the firm has produced yet. This comes down mainly to the new IPS display. It has a resolution of 1920x1200, which makes it nearly as crisp and clear as the one in the iPad 3 - or "new" iPad as it's known, for now.

I am a super movie fan, I like watching funny movies on my tablet on the go. For me, funny movies are perhaps the easiest way to cope with stress and there is nothing easier to obtain, but what makes me extremely upset recently is that I find most of the movies on-line are saved as MKV format, which can not be playable on my currently 10.1-inch tablet - Asus Transformer TF700T( Asus TF700T) as the file format limit.

So I am looking for a powerful conversion software to help me , then by googling , I found Brorsoft MKV to Transformer Pad Infinity Converter. It can aid me to easily convert/transfer MKV to Asus TF700t compatible format. Also it can allow me to select my wanted subtitles . what's more, it can edit my MKV video like trimming, cropping, adding image/text/video watermarks to mt MKV files. And what inspired me most is the useful and efficient technical support I received. Someone was always there to advise and help.

Below I'd like to share the full guide about playing MKV video on Asus Transformer Infinity 700 with you . Hope it will give you a big help.

Step 1: Go to download and install the best MKV to ASUS TF700T Converter, then launch it. Afterwards, directly drag and drop MKV files to the program. Or you can tap the “Add” button to import files. Batch conversion is available, so you can add several files at one time.

Step 2: Click on Format > Common video, and select H.264 Video(*.mp4) as the optimal output format for Asus Infinity TF700.

Step 3: Click the settings icon to adjust the video size, frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, etc as you need to get a perfect output video.

Step 4: Hit the “Convert” button, Start to convert MKV movie to Asus Infinity TF700t with H.264 MP4 output.

After conversion, what you need is to transfer MKV movies to Transformer Pad Infinity 700 via USB cable. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy the MKV videos on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T in 1080p full HD quality anytime anywhere.

Related guides:
Get DVD movies playable on Asus Infinity TF700
Play videos on Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 in full screen
Transfer Blu-ray movies to Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
Transfer 1080p/1080i MTS/M2TS to Transformer Pad TF300 on Mac