Play full HD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 with top Note 10.1 Video Converter
Numbers of people have similar question about transferring 1080p videos to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with best .mp4 resolution. Galaxy Note 10.1 canít handle videos of very high bitrate or large size well. Most times, the 1080p videos on Note 10.1 would get stuck. Plus, one 1080p movie usually takes up 8GB of the storage, the large size is not ideal for you to put onto your Galaxy Note 10.1. It is really a trouble that movie lovers can not play 1080p videos on Galaxy Note 10.1 keeping the best possible quality with a relatively smaller video size.
So how to convert 1080p videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 with best .mp4 resolution?
What you need is a useful Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter. which can compress the 1080p files to Galaxy Note 10.1 best video format MP4 with the optimal video bitrate and resolution.
Below are simple steps for you to convert 1080p movies to Galaxy Note 10.1:
Step 1: Run the Galaxy Note 10.1 1080p movie converter and import source HD video files MKV, MTS, TiVo, MPG, AVI, etc to it.
Step 2: Click the Format box and we recommend the Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4) as the export format because it offers the best .mp4 resolution for Galaxy Note 10.1 as well as the proper video bitrate. The converted files will not only play great on Galaxy Note 10.1 with HD quality, but also take up less disk space.
Step 3: Click "Convert" button; it will start converting 1080p videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 MP4 video, making the videos more suitable for the device viewing.
When the conversion is done, click "Open" button to find resulted videos. Itís easy for you to play full HD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 without any video playback problem.
Tips and tricks for Galaxy Note 10.1 1080p video conversion:
1. To cut a large 1080p video into several parts, just tap the ďVideo SplitĒ icon.
2. If you wanna keep the 1080p resolution for your output, just reset the video size as 1920*1080 in the Profile Settings panel.
3. To get a personalized movie, try the Video Edit function, you can easily crop, trim, add watermark and 3D effect for you files.
Play MTS/M2TS on Galaxy Note 10.1
Convert MKV DTS to Galaxy Note 10.1
Play Quicktime MOV on Galaxy Note 10.1
Get Blu-ray playable to Galaxy Note 10.1
Watch DVD movie files on Galaxy Note 10.1
Transfer XviD AVI movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on Mac
Sync 1080p videos, Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 on Mac
Google Nexus 7 video playback tips
Best .MP4 resolution for Galaxy Note 10.1 video playback
Enable Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to play 1080p/720p MKV movies smoothly
Summary: This tutorial mainly explains you how to put and play all 1080p/720p MKV videos on Samsung Galaxy Note2 by converting MKV to Galaxy Note MP4 videos.
Samsung Galaxy Note II features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED screen, a blazing quad-core processor and support for playing HD videos up to 1080p. The 1,280x720-pixel resolution translates into a wide-screen 16:9 aspect ratio rather than the 16:10 aspect ratio of the first Note. That helps it fit right in with more standard graphics and video playback. However, due to the format limitation, sometimes you will find you cannot play MKV files on Galaxy Note 2 or missing audio when enjoying MKV movies on Galaxy Note 2. So how if you want to get these 1080p/720p MKV videos playable on your Galaxy Note 2? Get frustrated? Here you'll find the best solution.
The reason you cannot get MKV videos working on Galaxy Note 2 is simple: the default and downloaded Android Video player on the Note II cannot find a suitable decoder for the codec in the MKV file. To solve these problems, a great method is to convert MKV to Galaxy Note II compatible video formats along with some help from third-party tools. To achieve your goal smoothly, here i will take the all-in-one Pavtube Video Converter as an example to show you how to encode MKV to MP4 for viewing on Galaxy Note 2. The equivalent Mac version is the Galaxy Note 2 Video Converter Mac, which can convert MKV to Galaxy Note 2 on Mac OS X (Include Lion and Mountain Lion). Below is a simple how based on Windows screenshots.
Now Pavtube Video Converter comes with a bundled Streaming Server app (free) that can stream any audio and video files from your PC to Android, Windows and iOS devices, letting you play local video to Android tablets, smartphones, Windows slabs, etc over wireless network.
How to Convert MKV to MP4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
1. Download, install and launch the Video Converter for Galaxy Note 2. And then click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" to import your source materials in .mkv format. Besides MKV, you can also load FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MOV, etc. files to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files.
2. Click "Format" bar, you can get the optimized videos for Galaxy Note 2 under Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your device perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
P.S. The supported resolution of Galaxy Note 2 goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on Galaxy Note 2, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right. I found bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
3. In the end, go back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start converting MKV to Galaxy Note 2 MP4 videos. Click "Open" to find the result MP4 videos after the conversion and transfer them to your device with ease.
1. If your movie isn't already in one of the Galaxy Note 2 supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the Video Converter Ultimate (or the iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0, Galaxy S3 and other Android os tablets/phones for smoothly playing.
2. Samsung provides a guide to describe the existing data transfer methods that are already available to you. For more information, visit How to Transfer Media to Your Android Phone. What's more, if you have no idea about Galaxy Note 2 file transfer, you can follow How to Sync video/photo/date with Galaxy Note 2 to learn more.
3. If you have any problem, pls contact with email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
See more video tips abourt Samsung Galaxy Note II:
Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 2
Transfer DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note II
Watch Digital Copy movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Put AVI/DivX/Xvid video to Galaxy Note
Play Flash videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Galaxy Note 2 video playback
Enjoy HD Contents (DVD, Blu-ray, 1080p Videos) on Galaxy Note II
Buy One Get Another Free?! Yes, just join Pavtube's Special Offers to get the promotion.
Thanks for this article and long description. I will try this video converter for sure.
nice tips and information for the users
Samsung Galaxy Note II sports a slightly bigger, 5.5-inch display, a quad-core processor that gets rid of the slight lag in the original Note, and best of all Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box. The Galaxy Note II is armed with a brighter and larger 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. And this Samsung Galaxy Note II is also a great media player which supports a lot of media formats including files with MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263 as video format and MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC as audio format. If you want to play your movies and videos on Samsung Galaxy Note II, you need a Samsung Galaxy Note II Movies Converter.
Tips for Showing Best Video Formats Supported by Samsung Galaxy Note II:
Video Format: MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263
Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Audio Format: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC
Samsung Galaxy Note II Movies Converter from UFUSoft is a handy video converter that convert movies/videos to Samsung Galaxy Note II playable format. With this smart video tool, you can convert HD videos, avi, mkv, vro, mvi, mpv, vp6, nsv, mxf, yuv, mpv, dvr-ms, nuv, wmv, 3gp, flv, rmvb, mpg, mov, mp4, avchd, m2ts, mts, mod, vob, etc to Samsung Galaxy Note II playable format. In addition, this Samsung Galaxy Note II Video Converter software provides video edit functions such as video cut, video joiner, and join
splitter, effects adjusting.
Guide: How to Convert Movies or Video to Samsung Galaxy Note II with High Quality?
Step 1: Import movies by clicking the “Add” button in the main interface.
The program support batch conversion, you can add movies in different formats like HD videos, avi, mkv, vro, mvi, mpv, vp6, nsv, mxf, yuv, mpv, dvr-ms, nuv, wmv, 3gp, flv, rmvb, mpg, mov, mp4, avchd, m2ts, mts, mod, vob, etc in batch to it.
Step 2: Set output format and output folder
Click the "Browse icon " beside Output to to set the root directory for the converted files.
Click on the pull down menu of “Profile” to choose “Android > Android H.264 Video (.mp4)” as output format for Samsung Galaxy Note II. Then you can set video and audio parameters on the right panal as follow::
Video Size: 1280 x 720 pixels Video Bitrate: 2500K or 3000K Frame Rate: 29.97fps or 30fps
Audio Sample Rate: 48000 Audio Bitrate: 128K or 160K
Tip: After set the video/audio parameters for Samsung Galaxy Note II, you can click on “Save as” button in Profile Settings Panel where you could freely rename the optimized profile for Samsung Galaxy Note II (like My Favorite Samsung Galaxy Note II Video) so that you can easily choose it from the User Defined category for next use without resetting it again.
Step 3: Start converting Movies to Samsung Galaxy Note II H.264 MP4
Click Apply to all beside Settings button to apply the output format and settings to all files, then click the “Convert” button to start the Movies like HD videos, TiVo, MXF, MKV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MOD, TOD, FLV, F4V, AVI, QuickTime MOV, VOB, MP4, MPG, MPEG, SWF, ASF, MVI, NSV, DVR-MS, NUV, MPV, YUV, DAT, VP6, EVO, VRO, DV, etc to Samsung Galaxy Note II Conversion, and the task(s) will be done at a amazing speed and perfect output quality.
That’s it, just with three steps you can convert Movie/Video to Samsung Galaxy Note II MP4 with Movie/Video to Samsung Galaxy Note II Converter mentioned in this article.
Some tips for using this Samsung Galaxy Note II Video Converter (Only Ultimate Version owns editing functions):
1. Trim: You can trim your video files to capture and convert your favorite video clips for playing on Samsung Galaxy Note II.
2. Crop: You can crop your video area to remove the black video sides for playing on Samsung Galaxy Note II in full screen.
3. Effect: You can adjust your video effects by setting video contrast, brightness and saturation.
You may also like: