Thread: Help with page title issues

Help with page title issues

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I was having a hard time trying to figure out where to post this question.

My site is overnightlogo.net, and in the past, Google has displayed the correct title when you search for it which was "Overnight Designs | Logo Design, Website Design, Print Design." Recently, I changed the title to "Logo Design, Website Design, Print Design | Oregon | New York" and now the only title Google displays is "Overnightlogo.net." I've tried resubmitting it to Google but it still hasn't changed after two weeks. What did I do wrong or what needs to change?? Thanks for your help!

-----------------------
    los angeles hvac
    los angeles heating and air conditioning

Watch Cloud Atlas Movie Full Streaming

An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.Directors: Tom Tykwer, Andy Wachowski Writers: David Mitchell (novel), Lana Wachowski, Stars: Tom Hanks, Halle Berry and Hugh Grant

Watch Cloud Atlas Full Movie Online //// Download Cloud Atlas Full Movie HD Here