Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help to get traffic With Search engine

Help to get traffic With Search engine

Hi guy

I have movies web site and i need traffic with help of search engine its is possible

Yes you search in Google "search engine submission" all search engine sites available for submission you have submitted your websites and also blogs.....

Quote Originally Posted by mika45 View Post
    Hi guy

I have movies web site and i need traffic with help of search engine its is possible

Hello Mika45,

You have to do some SEO work i mean to say you have to do Organic SEO to get traffic.

You have to do all OFF-Page SEO works with high PR sites,

like :-

Directory Submission
    Article Submission
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Posting
    PR Submission
    Classified Submission

Thanks and Regards,
    Gary

You start doing proper seo of your site, Here are some tips for you:
    - Create High Quality & Unique Content
    - Keep Producing Fresh Content
    - Focus on 1 Keyphrase Per Page
    - Make Your Website Accessible to All
    - Create Amazing SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
    - Use your Keyphrase in your URL
    - Use Microformats in Relevant Areas
    - Contribute for Links
    - Be Social and Enjoy
    - Enjoy Your Passion

For movies website it is interesting to promote, just make sure the following factors :

Don't let your website down or slow.
    Make an active social networking, social media profiles and share your posts.
    Submit videos in video hosting websites.
    Create a separate channel for your website in Youtube.

Generate back links on Do-follow Submissions of Directories, Blogs and Social Bookmarking.

Seo is a best way for getting the traffic.Forum posting,Bookmarking and article submission are the best way for getting the traffic.

Off page optimization works such as directory submission, link exchange, article submission, social bookmarking, profile linking are the best way to increase website traffic.

Cool

Search Engine Optimization plays a vital role while deciding the rating and ranking of the website.he back links are responsible for the discussion between the host and the guest. The task will be performed very efficiently with the help of these back links.
    Last edited by kristyswine; 03 Nov 2012 at 12:53 AM.

The best way to get a good traffic is to do lots and lots of SEO works. But remember to have a good content in your website. Never stop your SEO works. Concentrate on all fields of SEO equally. At the same time try with some automated SEO works. This could boost up your results with a better margin. An SEO tool could assist well in such case. For example a Search Engine Visibility Tool is available at http://www.thewebpole.com/increase-visitor-traffic/ . This tool does a lot of automated SEO steps. Some of them are,
    * Easy, one-click website submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask, AOL and many more.
    * Easy one click submission to over hundreds of directories.
    * Improves search engine rankings with keyword and suggested topics tool.
    resulting in getting a better traffic and better rank in search engines. All the best mate.

Quote Originally Posted by mika45 View Post
    Hi guy

Wow that's a good site niche. You can indeed receive traffic from the search engines pretty easily for the fact that the searches for movies and its reviews are pretty high. I'd recommend you to start a blog wherein you can add your reviews about movies, since a blog is rich in content it should help you with fast indexing plus you'd get the opportunity to rank for a variety of keywords and phrases. If the review is liked by the readers there is a dense possibility of the page going viral over various social networking sites.

There's a long way to go, keep the website updated with the latest and unique content. I'm sure that it wouldn't take long for the website to start monetizing soon.

For advertising, one can work with ad networks such as cj, ReachJunction,

because online ads isn't the ones in the past.

Build networking on social networking sites ( like Facebook, linkedin, twitter, Stumble upon ) and share your information there. You will definitely get traffic on your site.

Two methods to acquire more search engine traffic for your website is with:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) : From their natural (organic) search engine result pages (SERPs). The only cost is the time invested to optimize your individual website pages Title Tag, H1 Tag, Images alt Tags, and more.
    OR
    Paid Search (PPC, Pay-Per-Click) Ads : All major search engines provide a keyword ad program. Keep in mind if you do invest in paid search it will require you to spend money to have your paid search ad displayed on the SERPs. Depending on the keyword you've selected it can range from .05 a click all the way past $5.00 cost per click (CPC).

Obviously this is only a couple methods to obtain more SE traffic, but depending on your individual SE knowledge it's a great start to determine where you're going to start.

Hope this will help you!!

Yes, You can get traffic from search engine by doing SEO off-page activities.

Well, the best way I know to drive really quality traffic to your website is by SOCIAL MEDIA... using face book, twitter, my space, pinterest, stumble etc....

Hi

If you need traffic fby search engine then you need to rank your all keywords on top in your targeted county. If you are able to do this then sure you will get the huge amount of traffic for your website.

Foe more details you can contact with our expert at free of cost at http://www.synapseindia.com

Well, I think for getting traffic from search engine is need solid on page & off page of website... After the quality work of on page seo, you have to do solid off page seo of your website. by using good & unique content, publish you stuff all over the internet.. So I think you should get some quality traffic from search engines....

Just do the off page seo for all of your movies site and you will be definitely getting the results.

Water Dispenser Manufacturer | Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls | Flyash Bricks | Hotels Near shirdi Temple

Traffic comes to your site through
    Forum posting
    Article Submission
    Google Ads
    Directory Submission