Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help to get traffic With Search engine

their is two way to increase traffic either chose SEO or PPC. SEO take time but PPC could be useful for Instant traffic generating.

not rely only one thing to get traffic from search engine. we have to concentrate to all SEO field equally. I personally experience that social networking is a good way to traffic to our website. Now-a- days, Google is giving more importance to Google+ because it knows that "facebook" has become top of the social networking website. For this reason, Google Team decided to importance to Google+ and beat "facebook" in near future.

The only way to get traffic through search engines is possible if your keywords have good rankings...

Hello,

Join social networking sites like(facebook, google plus, linkedin, twitter, Stumble upon etc....) and share your website information there. so you can get definitely traffic on your site..........

Thanks

Team from
    Kryptonsoft

iPhone App Development
    iPhone Games Development
    Offshore iPhone Development

I think there is no need to work to get traffic from search engines they provide you automatically in organic traffic you can check through your google analytics.