Thread: Fist on Google, poor sales

Fist on Google, poor sales

I managed to make an automatic system that places any link you want in the first page of Google almost instantly and takes from there to the first position in a couple of days ( depending on the search results you on ).
    Nothing special just a SEO tool that really works.

These way I managed to place more then 800 affiliate link on first page of Google. Now the sale are coming ... but not at the rate I would expect.
    Here we reached the subject of the topic:
    How is your business doing?
    Cause if you can't make it being first on Google ... I think I need to learn new things.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Nce! I liked the concept. I hope that I would have a deal with you in future

Doesn't answer my question but I like your support.

Do you have google analytics insalled on your domain?

What you really need to do is break down why exactly it is you are not making the sales you expected. There are many reasons for this and I'll give you the most common.

- The search query you are ranking for hasn't got much weight
    Each search term has two things a competition ranking (how many people are competing to be top) and a weigth (how many people are searching that term on a regular basis)

- Visitors are not actualy clicking your link and visiting your website at all.
    Sometimes although you rank first the second ranked website has a very attractive title and description that automatically grabs searchers attention.

- If the two above are not the case then it's possible that visitors are not sold by your website or perhaps maybe your products just isn't saleable.

My first advice would be to take a look at your Google Analytics and see how many people are visiting the site, the pages they visit and most importantly how long they stay on your website. There are many different factors that could play a part in a visitor entering and very shortly afterwards leaving your site, it could be your content, your design or your products it's self.

A wise man once told me that your products wrapper is as important as the product it's self.
    If ever in doubt about a threads purpose report it and let webdev mods or admins be the judge. If we don't know we can't help.
    "Coffee is the saviour of mankind!"
    Web Design Wiltshire
    My Blog

Hi

As i think if you need best sales then you need to promote your website properly and need to rank on top with your all targeted keywords.

You need to target seasonal keywords with your business generated keyword in this way your sales will increase.

Hope this will useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by suny051 View Post
    This is not an issue because sales are depending on people's required so don't worry you can get successful business in future.
    I'm hoping for sales now and in the future

there are lots of factors depending. may be your products price are very high then others. if your product has good search volume in google's eye then defiantly
    you will get good traffic