Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is SEO is better than SMO?

Is SEO is better than SMO?

hi friends
    There are more and more digital marketing training institute in kolkata. I am very much interested to know that is SEO is better than SMO or not?

According to me when we do both off page & on page then SEO is better than SMO.

No doubt that SEO is better then SMO.

I think both are are different things SEO stand for search engine optimization and SMO stand social media optimization. SEO give good results in improve your site page ranking in search engine. SMO give us very good results in increase traffic to website. But if you want more good results than you will need work on both together.
    we can use both to got good results ,
    best regards ,

SEO is search engine optimization & SMO is social media optimization and SMO is a part of SEO, when we do a complete seo of a website we did smo also in this..
    Last edited by simion; 19 Nov 2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: edit text

SMO is a part of SEO. It properly increase the page rank of your website. On the other hand SMO will help you better conversion rate, direct feedback from customer, retaining old customers.

Of course SEO (search engine optimization) is better than SMO (social media marketing) according to me because I would always get more targeted audience from search engines than in Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. That means I am not saying that SMO is of no use. Of course, SMO is an powerful alternative marketing method for SEO.

At my point of view,Both has important in Internet Marketing because of SEO and SMO has different point of views used by all SEO professionals.I used both and I give importance to both techniques.

SEO is not better than SMO, because they are not alternative to each other. SEO and SMO both are necessary for a digital marketing campaign. Both are necessary to have more visitors and visibility.

Hello,

SEO is the major part of Internet Marketing and SMO is a part of SEO.

If we are going to perform both than we get the best results.

SEO is the best method if you perform with high quality for getting the backlink which are going to improve our SERP.

SMO is the method where you can target your audience and share informative and unique content for attracting the people and from SMO you will get Traffic for your sites.

Thanks and Regards,
    gary

wait....is SMO a part of SEO? I always think SEO is a part of SEM and SEO incloude SMO.
    I think both are important since they can both bring traffic to your website.
    BR,

According to me SEO is better than SMO because SEO is very much vast thing than SMO. We can say that SMO is a subpart of SEO.

Just Utilize your brain, If you have any Site or Blog put Fresh and Unique content with Keywords cover in that content. then start Social Bookmarking and High PR Forums for Backlinks. In On page Title and Description is the main thing.

SEO basically stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is process of getting traffic from the free and natural listings on search engines. SEO is a technique to increase the visibility of your site in search engine.

Social Media Optimization is a new term. SMO tactics can drive huge amounts of people to a website and can also determine whether a startup, website or idea will make it or not.

Definitely SEO is better than SMO because you can expect permanent traffic through SMO. But SEO provides you that.

It's a good question for increase the level of knowledge.I think that both are are dissimilar possessions SEO(search engine optimization) and SMO(Social media optimization). SEO give good outcome in recover your site page ranking in search engine.
    SMO give us very good outcome in enlarge traffic to website.
    social media consultant perth
    Last edited by Niker; 21 Nov 2012 at 02:45 AM.

Hello..........

yes Seo and Smo both are different In seo comes on page optimization and off page optimization and In Seo Comes blogging, video sharing, image sharing and social networking.........

Thanks
    Team from
    kryptonsoft

Offshore iPhone App Development
    iphone developers
    iOS App Developer

According to me when we do both off page & on page then SEO is better than SMO

ryanwoosds is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    SMO is another way to do SEO work. It's a new way of website marketing. So SMO is as important as SEO.

seo Hertfordshire

With the combined efforts of SEO and SMO only you can get results. If you want to learn than go for SMO, automatically the basics of SEO will be covered in that.