Thread: Link bait

Link bait

What is link bait?Define the steps for using the seo?

Link Bait is nothing but refers to a placement of your website link on the website with the rich content for the purpose of attracting other web pages to link to that site.

Water Dispenser Manufacturers | Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls | Flyash Bricks | Luxury Stay in shirdi

Link bait is really helpful for getting the good rank for the website on search engines. We can attract the other users with good content available on our website by using link bait technique.

According to SEO point of view Link bait is a very useful link building techniques as it is any content or feature, within a website which is designed particularly to gain attention or encourage others to link to the website. Link baiting is a viral marketing form, and can be very powerful, as it attracts a good amount of traffic to a website without keyword searches or specific searches for that web page.

Linkbait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page designed specifically to gain attention of site link.

Link bait is any content of feature makes to provoke audience to point high quality links at your site.

Well, this is new for me because I never ever heard this technique before, so I'd like to say thanks for you all to giving such a wonderful information.

I think of “link bait” as great appealing enough to take people’s attention, and that doesnot have to be a bad thing. There are a lot of ways to do that, including put in sweat-of-the-brow work to create data or insight, or it can be as simple as being imaginative......

Link bait is content on your site to which other sites link because they want to, not because you ask them to. Traditionally, links are hard to get, requiring you to sacrifice your first born child (and at least link back, which nullifies their value in some search engines.) But with link bait, you “bait” your content and sit back and wait. Of course, you can be a little proactive …

I am pretty much clueless as this is my first whaler, but with that said I would be glad to tell (share) what I know and what I find out. Medium Hairstyles with Bangs

Linkbait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page whether it's an article, blog post, picture, or any other section of cyberspace that is designed for the specific intention of gathering links from as many different sources as possible.

I guess Link bait is a black-hat seo trick, if you use this your website will be penalize by Google. So don't go with it.

Link bait is any content or feature, within a website, designed specifically to gain attention or encourage others to link to the website.