Thread: Most innovative way for baklinks?

Most innovative way for backlinks?

Which is most innovative way to get the backlinks blogs/articles/forum posting.
    Last edited by mika45; 10 Jan 2013 at 03:36 AM.

High quality profile creation is an innovative way of link building. You can create your profile in high PR sites and give your link to get quality backlinks.

It seems as the time flows all "innovative" ways of link building become a past cause they prove to be ineffective, black-hat and so on. But the "classics" lives long - good old article and press-release writing and dissemination, blogs and forums posting, etc. Those old ways proved themselves to be most "natural" and are best accepted by Google and other search engines.

All the 3 methods are best way to get backlinks.

Hi in my opinion most is useful is Social media and SEO all factors so this is best way to promotion for back link mostly is do follow submission is the best because he is count very fastly for crawling...

My Opinion is Forum Posting!

Google has changed so much and in the same proportion SEO has changed also. Link building has evolved in recent years and one has to fine tune with effective techniques of link building. I think Guest blogging, social media profile links and local directories are the best way to build links these days.