Thread: All My Keyword Rankings Dropped in Google Search :(

All My Keyword Rankings Dropped in Google Search :(

Hello all forum members!!I want to share one problem that all my keywords which were ranking in 10 pages of search results now they are not ranking in any page I dont know what is the reason ?? I am working alot on off page methods like blog commenting,directory submission,social bookmarking,profile linking but not getting the result..Please help me what to do I want my rankings back...
    Thanks in advance!

Hi friend in my opinion make sure select a relevant category and also use dofollow forum and blogs and also use Guest Posting this is best for promotion and it is very nice.. and keyword ranking is down so that position is algorithm related when ever our submission is slow or after few days approval so left keyword ranking and at that time in keyword lot's of competition so this is check it out...

Hello

After Panda 24th update there are so many website which lost their ranking. In this the main effect i saw in queries which is 5o% less compare to before.

So this is due to panda in this refresh panda affect our 1.2% English queries. To recover this we need to work hard to get rank for all the keywords which dropped.

Hope this will useful for you.

Same case with me i also have lost my ranking. According to my analysis this is happen because of Google update.

You need read about 17 Jan 2013 article here you will now about Google update.

This may to due to Google update. Do your off page techniques regularly to increase your ranking.

I think your site was hitted by latest Google Panda update. You should change your technique of off page SEO.