Thread: Domain chosing for My site

Lightbulb Domain chosing for My site

I want to chose domain for my site.That site will include education , opportunities(I mean job searching,and training).

Please,help for choosing for that site.
    Guide to chose domain
    My site name is-
    Myanmar Education and Opportunities network.

Well, this is kind of up to you I don't think I can give you an exact domain name, as that's not my place. But I can give a sort of "guide". Actually I lied, I won't give you a "guide" but ehow.com will :3

You can search domain names with Whois.com.

Hope it helped,
    Wom

Decide the domain name clearly which you need. Then visit any reliable domain registrar and check for it availability. If it is available, Just proceed the simple steps to go on registering it. If your desired omain name has been already registered have a whois lookup on the domain name from http://www.whoisxy.com/ This would provide you with the registrar's information. You can then contact him or her for a domain bargain.

Doamin suggestions

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/how-to-ch...ht-domain-name this explains the best,
    Some of my suggestions, Well am not sure weather these domains names are available plz check these once,
    edusite.com
    worldedu.com
    eduNmore.com

Instant Ecommerce website

I don't think that i can give you any suggestion on the domain name but i can surely help you in finding out the way.Choose the right domain for your site and then go for web host company to launch your website.If the domain name already exists, I am sure they will have the alternatives for you..