Web development,Web Design & Graphic Design services
Telegram @Alin100
Connect with me on twitter: @alin41492646

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm..
What do you charge for a nice CSS theme?"

It depends ... for one page price could be between 10 usd-1000 usd ,the more complex the page the more expensive ...you have to show me a example of what you want so i can give you a price ...

Logo design starts at 5 usd per sample ( you should order minum 3 samples so you can choose ),logos are made in gimp not in photoshop
templates,graphic design in gimp price depends on what client needs
In general wordpress theme go around from 50-300 usd
Woocommerce templates around 800 usd
php / mysql scripts programming + design from scratch can start from 100 usd and go up to 5000 usd or even more ( it depends on how complex the script is )
node.js / react / react native / dapps are most expensive projects ...in general you hire me with salary there and set milestones ...

Send me a PM with what you need ,like an example or more and i will give you price and time to make it ..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Programming
PHP / MYSQL / Javascript / Jquery Programing
Node.js / React / Mysql / Javascript / Jquery / JSON / Api's Programing
Mobile App Development in React Native / Expo for iOS and Android
Ethereum Solidity Smart Contracts And Dapps Development

Web Design
Web Design ( Wireframe / Template Design / PSD - Photo to HTML (Responsive for mobile) - Bootstrap etc )
PSD / Photo to HTML - Responsive for mobile
Woocommerce Custom Templates
PSD-Photo To WORDPRESS template

Graphic Design
Template Design in Gimp ( Linux Version of Photoshop )
Logo Design
Banner Design
Business Card Design
I can also design facebook covers,mascots,desktop wallpapers,twitter backgrounds,casings for products,car stickers,letterheads,mousepads etc...

Testing / Audit
Testing websites / apps for bugs

Consultancy / Support

Shordevs Developer
If you need shortcodes or templates/designs development , or if you want to invest ,sponsor or contribute to the ShortDevs project contact me

Website Html/CSS Cloning
i can also clone any website html/css if you need this service ...example: if you want a html/css template exactly like facebook/twitter etc i can clone it for you...

Let me know what do you want to build and i will tell you what you need,before you start on your project.

Let me know what you need done and i will give you price and time or if you are hiring long term let me know your email to send you cv

15 years experience in web development and web design.
Experience in:
web design
html
xhtml
html5 + canvas
css
javascript
jquery
node.js
react
react native
mysql
photoshop
illustrator
smart contracts + dapps development
logo design
graphic design
bootstrap
woocommerce
wordpress
python
git
server managment
websites and web apps security audit
digital marketing and advertising
linux terminal
excel
general fintech stuff
webmaster

my last project was lead developer at stib.co ,project was canceled do to coronavirus and budget to low.

I ACCEPT:

1.Paypal
2.Bank Transfer
3.Revolut
4.Bitcoin
5.Ethereum
6.Western Union
7.Moneygram
8.Ria Money Transfer

My Old Portfolio
https://www.coroflot.com/spy100/My-Portfolio

My new portofolio

77 pages catalogue
Format: pdf , xcf (gimp) , psd

logo
Format: jpg,jpeg , xcf (gimp) , psd

simple adsense website ( responsive html5+css3+youtube data api v3 integration via jquery)

responsive html5+css3+jquery

php+mysql+js+jquery+responsive html5+css

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrgkIp0M_0Q