I have a blue background and it is not extending all the way to the end of the text. I am not sure what I am missing. I am a newbie and I apologize for the easy question. I will send the code for one of the pages and then I can hopefully figure it out. Also, on the page I am sending I am wondering if there would be a way to move the word "FAQ" Higher up the page, so it looks like the other pages.

The full site is located at www.centralalbertamedia.ca hopefully it can be figured out without my stylesheet although I could send that to someone if they need it . please let me know if I can send any other info.

Here is the code for my FAQ Page.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Expletus+Sans&v2' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="Description" content="Central Alberta Media">
<meta name="author" content="Ken Van Someren">
<meta name="Copyright" content="Copyright (c) 2016 Central Alberta Media, all rights reserved.">
<title>Central Alberta Media - FAQ</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheets/default.css" />
<!--[if IE]>
<script src="http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
</head>
<?php include("header.php"); ?>
<section id="mainRight" class="clear">
<header>
<h1><span>Power On The Go!!</span></h1>
</header>
<section class="about">

<h2>FAQ</h2>
<ol>
<li><a href="#what">What is Powerseed?</a>
<li><a href="#why">Why Powerseed?</a>
<li><a href="#area">What areas do you serve?</a>
<li><a href="#resale">Can I purchase products for resale??</a>
<li><a href="#warranty">Do the products come with a warranty?</a>
<li><a href="#contact">How do I contact you?</a>
<br />
<p>If you have any other questions please use our contact form on the "Contact Us" page and we will get back to you in
a timely manner. </p>
</ol>
</section>

<section class="about">
<Center>
<h1><strong><a name="what">What Is Powerseed?</a></strong></h1>
<p>The Powerseed is a high quality portable power supply for your portable device. The housing is made of an aluminum alloy for strength and durability and trimmed with aircraft grade acrylic. Inside is a high quality rechargeable lithium ion battery protected by an intelligent charging circuit, which also protects your device. The Powerseed will charge the average smartphone from 1.5 to 6 times, depending on the model. Once the Powerseed is fully charged, it will last up to 3 months without using it. With a 5 volt 1 amp output, the Powerseed will charge your device at the same rate as plugging your device into the wall. The Powerseed will charge any device that uses USB to charge, Cell Phones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows), Tablets (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Blackberry Playbook, Android Tablets), Portable music/ video players (iPod, Mp4,etc), Cameras and anything else that uses a USB cable to charge. </p>

<h1><strong><a name="why">Why Powerseed?</a></strong></h1>
<p>You know that feeling when you get home from work, and you’re headed out for dinner or errands, and you realize your phone is dead? What do you do, stay home for an extra 20min to get just an extra 20% charge on your phone? With the Powerseed you can take the power with you! Now you can charge your device while you’re at sitting at the restaurant, or while you’re in the grocery store. Power when you need it, where you need it!

What happens if you’re so busy one night, you forget to plug your phone in to charge overnight? When you wake up, you can’t afford to stay home and charge your phone. You need to go to work. Take your Powerseed with you, and you can have your phone charging on the go, and won’t miss any important calls or emails.

With a variety of colours and models, we have a Powerseed for every personality and situation. </p>

<h1><strong><a name="area">What areas do you serve?</a></strong></h1>
<p>Central Alberta Media is the distributor of Powerseed from North of Calgary to Leduc, to the BC border and to the Saskatchewan border. We have other distributors covering other parts of Canada and the USA. If
you are interested in becoming a distributor please reply by completing the Contact Form on the "Contact Us" page and we will put you contact with
the corporate office.</p>

<h1><strong><a name="resale">Can I purchase products for resale?</a></strong></h1>
<p>We do offer products for resale. If you have an established business and would like to explore this
opportunity please contact Ken @ 403-986-6053 or we can be contacted using the contact page on our website.</p>

<h1><strong><a name="warranty">Do the Products come with a warranty?</a></strong></h1>
<p>All of the products come with a manufacturers warranty. Please keep your original purchase receipt as it is required
for all warranty exchanges. We do not offer refunds on purchases, exchanges only within 7 days.</p>

<h1><strong><a name="contact">How do I contact you?</a></strong></h1>
<p>We can be contacted by telephone at 403-986-6053, using the contact form on the "Contact Us" form
or by <a href="mailto:info@centralalbertamedia.ca?subject=Powerseed Enquiry!">Email</a> </p>
</Center>
</section>
<!-- end columns -->
<div class="footer">
<footer>
<?php include ("footer.php"); ?>
</footer>
</div>
</section>
<!-- end mainRight -->

</body>
</html>