Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Where to get photos for web design?

well there are many websites who are engaged in the business of selling images and photos of your use..if you don't want to use other's photos or
    images why don't you get it designed by a graphic designer. I think that will be the best option for you.

Dreamstime on a monthly rate can't be beat.

I think you can those photos you want for free to someone's else property. But in return, you will have to put their names or have their link when you post it to your website.
    Read to know more about heartburn symptoms and remedies

Best guide on Flip video for editing on iMovie

After gaining the Flip in Christmas, you are glad to find a traditional but amazing shooting tool which is easy-to-take and non-expensive spending, everything from it is as good ad HD camcorders and now you hope to edit the Flip recording on iMovie if you are Mac users.

The fact seems to break the compatibility logic. Clips form Flip SlideHD, Flip Mino HD , Flip Mino HD, Flip Ultra, Flip Ultra HD are in MP4 format, while shooting form Flip Mino is in MPEG-4 AVI format. iMovie limits its accepted video to MOV, MP4, H.264, M4V etc format. That is, iMovie can support most of the MP4 records from Flip camcorder in logic.

The problem occurs may due to the differences between Flip MP4 and iMovie readable MP4. The gap between Flip MP4 and iMovie make Flip shooting fans feel frustrated when make effort to edit Flip video with iMovie,

If they have a Mac Flip to iMovie Converterinstalled on Mac, everything will be fine. Doremisoft In. Researched and develped Mac Flip to iMovie Converter for Flip camcorder users to fully enjoy editing and creating their family movie.

search google with the search words "royalty free photos". The top results are your answer.

wayne mclean is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    A friend of mine is stuck on the same issue he wants to upload photos to add to a new websites. I am sure this forum will help him.

ranarockzz is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Very good post.

Smile

Try to take more relevant Photos of your designing of youe website and to take those photos you will get from google and yahoo as well

Just by searching google images.

try www.sxc.hu
    Its a free stock exchange site where you get free hd pics for commercial use as well...

thank you for the great information

I was introduced to istockphoto and I like them because they let you choose how to buy you photos/art. For example if you go to getty or use Adobe's tool to network with a whole bunch of sites, then you see once you purchase them, you will pay between $50 and $250 (sometimes more or less) to use them.

you search on google hope you will find there...

theidentity is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    I did not read the whole 11 Pages, but if it still was not written here. My favourite Site for that is sxc.hu.

google is the best site for any kind of search..you search there i hope you will find a huge stuff of photos for your website...and best of luck for your website..

64 Burnvale, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 6DH, United Kingdom
    I'm looking for photo "royelty fee" and "SXC.HU" add when uses website design, then edit add my web page ..

You might be looking for some stock photo sites. These are sites that let you use their photos either for free or for a fee. You can look for and easily find some through a bit of searching on the internet.

flyer printing

Another spam hot spot, if you have a genuine resource let me know.
    If ever in doubt about a threads purpose report it and let webdev mods or admins be the judge. If we don't know we can't help.
    "Coffee is the saviour of mankind!"
    Web Design Wiltshire
    My Blog