Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to get photos for web design?

okay guys I can help you about that things. I am 4 years in web designing.

Please try www.punchstock.com

I don't know if anyone already mentioned this site but istockphoto.com have a huge collection of photos. They are not free, but very professional-looking.

Just found these royalty free selection

http://www.adigitaldreamer.com/gallery/

Smile find photos online

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder27
    I am looking for photos to add to new websites I am designing. I am against taking someone else photos and using them for my self. So where can I get some for free use or a small royalty fee?

haai... you can find enough comfortable websie based photos from www.corbis.com or www.gettyimages.com

Don't know if anyone mentioned this... www.sxc.hu

I am looking for photos to add to new websites I am designing. I am against taking someone else photos and using them for my self. So where can I get some for free use or a small royalty fee?
    I really like http://www.bigstockphoto.com/

Bollywood Photos

Well I guess you are looking for free photo stuff. If your choice is also Bollywood photos then take a look at www.worldglories.com

Thousands of free pics

Check this web site www.worldglories.com this has good Bollywood photos of Aishwarya Rai,Diya Mirza,Sushmita Sen,Priyanka Chopra

free stock imagery at www.kmfpdx.com

There is free stock imagery available at my website: http://www.kmfpdx.com/imagery.html

I have an interesting collection of work made during my school years and shortly after.

Categories include: Wyoming landscape, rustic structures, cats, ephemeral, fabric, ethnic, sculpture, ceramics, abstractions, edgy, drawings, vector, Sephardic, and music theory including flash cards for key signatures, church modes, triads, seventh chords and a Pirate's Guide to Transposing Instruments and vocal exercise.
    Last edited by kmf; 18 May 2008 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk01
    I am guessing you mean free stock photos and not animattions and stuff. If you do a search on google for "free stock photos" you will find some places that will let you use them. Just be careful about reading the Conditions of Use. If you go to http://www.deviantart.com they also have a stock photo section.
    -dk

hello,

Thanks to share this link . I have visit your link. There are many interesting images . i have already download many images. please share another link like this .I need some images for web development .

there is something similar to deviantart, just in Polish - www.digart.pl
    Basically, to use any of those images, you need to contact the author. that's not too much of a burden, since many a work on that site are great. the language shouldn't be a barrier, either.

well, most PC magazines actually bundle free photos with there monthly issues, so just try going for that....or ask your mates for back issues or something...I think PC Plus does it...not that sure tho!

Carry camera along with you, whenever like you can click picture. You can use that for your website. Isn't it great idea??

Search images online, i am not saying simply use it, if you like image you can edit in smart way( but avoid other's logo ).

Also, when you thinking to use image from other site then it will be good to check the copyright details.

You can google to find sites with collections of image or try flickr or stumbleupon.

i like to take pictures of stuff around me or near and use that,

::mod edit - no sigs just yet please, check the forum rules::
    Last edited by David Bowley; 24 Sep 2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dejadejavu
    Don't know if anyone mentioned this... www.sxc.hu

I use that one for free photos, but if I am in a hurry I use www.imagetrail.net, simple interface and most are availible for $1

istockphoto is the great royalty free photos.

You can try istock and bigstock websites, they have good stock photography and wont break the bank.

The best way is to google for the pics you want, just type in the keywords what you want and walaaa....