Thread: Sub Menus in FP2003

Question Sub Menus in FP2003

Hi,

I am a newbie who is trying to create some Submenus for a vertical Navigation table. IS there an easy way to create submenus in Frontpage without using heavy scripting or layers? I dont understand how the layers work.

Someone please help me!

Thanks
    Rosetta

One thing you need to know is that Frontpage is one of the worst WYSIWYG editors out there (WYSIWYG-What You See Is What You Get, meaning that you make your site graphically instead of writing code). I originally learned how to make websites in Frontpage through a bad course at my high school, but once I got deeper into web design I realized how bad it was.
    As far as submenus go, I know that older versions (2000 or whatever it was and lower) did not support them. Based on Frontpage's reputation, I would say that it is not capable of doing it.
    I personally use Macromedia Dreamweaver now, but I don't know if Dreamweaver can do that either. Submenus do require a bit of coding most of the time, some a lot more than others depending on the style of submenu. If you'd like some further advice or assistance, I and/or others would be happy to help you out.