Thread: IE problems

IE problems

For some reason, the website that I currently operate (wdisam.com) does not appear properly in Internet Explorer on Windows. I have tested it in Firefox, Netscape, Safari and every other browser I can think of on Windows and even Mac computers, and the only browser that has a problem with the website is IE for Windows.
    I have run it through several HTML validation websites, but it never identifies the problem.
    If you see what I mean, you should know that the left column is not supposed to squeezed like it is in IE on Windows.
    I tried to set the column width to fixed, but that doesn't appear to be the problem.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is very perplexing, and I can't figure out why it appears wrong only in one internet browser.

the website is http://www.wdisam.com

Hi Sdo111.

In your main.css file you have the column1 style that has a width: 170px; property.

column1 style is assigned to the left column you have mentioned. Try to change the width property for column1 style and that should resolve your issue.
    2WDH.com .:. Professional Hosting since 2003