Hello WDF Community! I would love to give you all a short introduction to me. I have been working on web pages for about 2 years, and I have quite a few sites I have made, am working on, or that are in the process of making. I began the way we all should, using MS Notepad and hard coding everything by hand. I still do that on occasion, usually for a real quick page or to try something new. Then I moved over to MS Publisher, it was alright, but didn't give me much ability to code things myself if need be; that lasted for about a week. No I am currently using Microsoft Expression Web. I really like this program, it's set up like Visual Studio programs which I use a lot for software development so it was especially easy for me to pick up and learn. It gives lots of control and lets you view your page and code at the same time. I also run my own web server, which used to run Ubutnu 7.10 Server Edition, but I just recently decided to try Windows 98, it's running on an old machine that used to run 98. Apache runs fine, but doesn't automatically start in service mode, and with PHP installed it doesn't serve pages at all. It's still a work on progress. My main OS that I code on and use for everything else is Windows XP Pro on a custom built rig. As far as showing all of you my web pages, I'm sure I could ZIP up the folder sometime... There you have it, some information about me and what I love to do. See you around!
EDIT: You can click the link in the box by my name / avatar and go to my homepage, some of my older work is up there. (Publisher / Notepad)