Thread: How to remove my question from Google

How to remove my question from Google

How can I have a question I posted on this site removed from google? The question contains the name of my website (my fault- I am new to this)and I would rather not have prospective customers see it when they google my website.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    How can I have a question I posted on this site removed from google? The question contains the name of my website (my fault- I am new to this)and I would rather not have prospective customers see it when they google my website.
    Any information you legally publish on webdevforums.com is owned by webdevforums.com. You would need to contact the administrator of this website and ask them to remove it. The page should be removed from the google index after a certain amount of time/on their next update. I don't believe they keep links of pages that no longer exist.

A more reasonable suggestion would be to ask a moderator/administrator to censor your website's domain name from that post.
    “The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.”