Thread: Lots of crop!

Lots of crop!

I have to size over 500 images in all shapes and sizes to be perfect squares of 350px w&h. I used Photoshop to do a batch action to size width to 350 and then again to size the others in height to 350. The images that were squares already were able to be cropped and put away but the others were making me nuts to crop and center into a new 350 image. Does anyone have any magic tricks as to how to do this in one full swoop? It would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by newlyned2 View Post
    I have to size over 500 images in all shapes and sizes to be perfect squares of 350px w&h. I used Photoshop to do a batch action to size width to 350 and then again to size the others in height to 350. The images that were squares already were able to be cropped and put away but the others were making me nuts to crop and center into a new 350 image. Does anyone have any magic tricks as to how to do this in one full swoop? It would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks in advance!
    Hmmm - I guess the fact that there isn't a response might mean that there isn't a way to do this? In the meantime, I'm manually cropping a bunch of images to fit into a square... but hoped to find an easier and quicker way to do this in the future. Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated...