Hello, im almost 16, im from Dubai but nationality is Pakistani. Ive always enjoyed tinkering with computers and have delved into design using photoshop and am interested in creating cool artworks using photoshop and webdesign. I also have an interest in css html php and c#, i have a basic understanding of these, as i know the syntax and language features how they are used and what they do.

However i lack and practical experience and never had my hand at doin anything except some personal artwork on photoshop. Im looking forward to start making websites but need some guidance and direction as i find it difficult to create anything out of nowhere.

I need some experience in webdesign but dont know how to go about it.

Other than that, on a personal note, i draw, paint and sketch and am good at it, im the captain of my school's cricket team (Was - i changed schools, and now am in reccomendation). Apart from that i dont know wat to mention. Im a people's person and sometimes I do stupid things or say some stupid things which make no sense, even to me so please if that time ever comes, plz disregard it or wait for my apology ( notify me that i offended u - which i dont look forward to doing)