Thread: Here I Am

clvsjeff Guest

Here I Am

Hi,

I'm a new member living in the Los Angeles area currently in the midst of a career transformation after working in the film and tv industries as a camera operator on shows like "Seinfeld," "NewsRadio," "Becker," "How I Met Your Mother," and "The New Adventures of Old Christine."

During the past 5 years I've become an Apple Certified Final Cut Pro freelance video editor, working on corporate and event video projects. I own a portable editing system and I'm interested in collaborating with web designers to help produce video content for their website projects.

I'm also have experience using Apple Motion, DVD Studio Pro, Adobe After Effects, and several leading video compression applications, including Sorenson Squeeze, and Episode.

I'm looking forward to getting more involved in web video production and hearing from experienced designers.

Welcome to the forums Jeff

From my experience with video for the web Flash and Quicktime seem to be the way to go. However I haven't spend a whole lot of time with video only here and there for a few times

Hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to ask