Thread: Help

Help

I found this on a site I'm trying to emulate and was wondering what the following code means/does:

HTML Code:
    <td width="393" height="19" align="left" valign="top"><script>
           with (milonic = new menuname("Main Menu")) {
                style = menuStyle;
                separatorsize = 0;
                separatorcolor = "#FFFFFF";
                alwaysvisible = 1;
                orientation = "horizontal";
                aI("image=images2/mainpage2/nav/1pre.gif;url=#;");
                aI("showmenu=ourwork;image=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_ourwork.gif;overimage=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_ourwork_f2.gif;url=#;");
                aI("showmenu=ourcompany;image=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_ourcompany.gif;overimage=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_ourcompany_f2.gif;url=#;");
                aI("image=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_awards.gif;overimage=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_awards_f2.gif;url=awards.aspx;");
                aI("image=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_contact.gif;overimage=images2/mainpage2/nav/btn_contact_f2.gif;url=contact.aspx;");
           }
           drawMenus();		
    </script></td>
    Last edited by <CrGeary.com/>; 06 May 2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added Code Tags

Your missing some code, this is only a bit of it.

The other bit will probably be in the head section of the website, at the moment this code is calling a load of functions, but to know what they do, you would need to read through the other part of the script where they are defined.

My Guess is, Its used to make a navigation menu for a website, probably a drop down menu. It looks like the sort of thing a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), editor would throw together to be honest).