Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: role of link building in seo services

role of link building in seo services

Hello buddies
    As seo service are used to boost up the page rank. For that

the concept of link building is most important but can any one tell me about the

best link building concept and how it works.
    Last edited by <CrGeary.com/>; 13 Jun 2010 at 02:22 AM.

I think link building is the most important part of SEO services. According, Google gives heavy weightage to the fact that if your website has got relevant back links. But on the other hand, the links which are just irrelevant can diminish your credibility. So always follow white hat techniques and see the results!

One way link building is the best strategy. This can be through relevant theme sites, blogs, forums, articles, blog comments

SEO is 20% onsite optimisation and 80% backlinks, build the most beautiful optimised website on the web and without backlinks no-one, including Google, will know it's there...

S

There are many channels.First of all you should post directories ,forums and blogs and get maximum good links.
    Last edited by johngate2100; 21 Jun 2010 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johngate2100 View Post
    There are many channels.First of all you should post directories ,forums and blogs and get maximum good links.
    Great suggestion for the starters I must say! These are actually good sources of back links. Moreover, not just back links, you will get recognition and it help you creating yourself as a brand. provide your readers a good content and grab their attention!

Don't forget Web 2, Squidoo, Facebook, MySapce, Twitter etc

Link building are the key in determining a site’s popularity for Google. But it only considers relevant links. So be sure to only use white hat techniques.
    Last edited by stevetorres; 27 Jun 2010 at 10:39 PM.

linkbuilding is the most important thing to get ranked in search engines

I remember when I first got into SEO, and link building held this kind of mysticism. Most of the information I was able to find was vauge at best. After getting into the nitty gritty of it I realized the hard part isn't writing quality content, but properly distributing that out to other like minded individuals who want to contribute to the discussion in whatever I was talking about. I feel like there isn't one fool proof way to link build, but there are steps that I think can be benifical. First, write quailty content if you're going to write about "red widgets" please give me something new and informative about those darn "red widgets". Next start publishing that content on your blog, submission sites (the good ones, non spammy), use social networks for a viral effect and finally start to become vocal in the community you wish to be heard. Leaving relevant information on other like minded sites will tell people you're knowledgable and hopefully they'll continuine on to your site for more info. Well that's how I feel in a nut shell. Any feedback would be great!!

one way link is best activity in link building. You should get good backlinks by one way link building activity and also google count this backlinks.

Link building is the most important part in seo, more link you get more will be your page rank, and your website will get good ranking on google.
    Thanks,

Denver Web Development

Quality of links building from the relevant website should be effective. Its always better to have a backlinks from the website that are relevant topic contents same as your website than having the compared to off-topic websites.

Yes SEO services is doing for increase the page rank & site maintenance. SEO is very use for website to increase the sales also. from the off page steps forum, blog posting, blog commenting, bookmarking we have get links for our website.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanraj View Post
    Yes SEO services is doing for increase the page rank & site maintenance. SEO is very use for website to increase the sales also. from the off page steps forum, blog posting, blog commenting, bookmarking we have get links for our website.
    Hi,
    I agree with you about this things....It really help for your site to maintain in a higher page rank....
    And through SEO service the for website is to increase the sales also.

Link building develops higher page rank and many SEO company uses them.

Link building plays very important role in seo.We do link building using different off page seo techniques such as directory submission,forum posting,classified ads,blog commenting,article submission and press release.Link building helps to increase link popularity of a site and also increases visibility of a site to search engine.

technoinfonet Guest
    link building is the important things for seo..if you get relevant backlink with the help of linkbuilding for your site. google pass heavy weightage it will increase your ranking...

Link building is an important aspect of SEO but needs to be carried out in a planned and intelligent manner. Quality content generation is important not only to add to your site but to promote your business by showcasing expertise. Content needs to be sharable, distributable and durable. Also, you can get proactive on various channels to generate visitors. Visitors will then become an additional source of link builders due to information you provide which interests them causing them to take action (sharing, bookmarking, etc.).

You can gain attention of important i***uencers in your niche. If you can get your content on their sites with a link back, that is another quality link resource. There is no shortage of opportunities and though you must continue doing traditional link building using the usual (directories, local listings, etc.) you can also build multiple channels for acquiring links.

SEO is vital for the success of your business, but it is very difficult to select a service that will really work for you and your website. Look to an SEO service with a history of experience and expertise. Hiring a reputable SEO expert may help you to get high amount of online exposure for your business. Make sure to check the credibility of the SEO Company before opting them.

[deleted by mod :: new users aren't allowed links/signatures]