Thread: Using twitter API as a feed

henrycooksey Guest

Using twitter API as a feed

Hi,

I'm currently working on a design, and I was wondering whether it was somehow possible to create something like a news feed from a twitter account.

On the Guardian website (www.guardian.co.uk) there is a small "Breaking News" header, with stories that scroll by it. Is it possible to create something like this from a twitter account?

Quote Originally Posted by henrycooksey View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently working on a design, and I was wondering whether it was somehow possible to create something like a news feed from a twitter account.

On the Guardian website (www.guardian.co.uk) there is a small "Breaking News" header, with stories that scroll by it. Is it possible to create something like this from a twitter account?
    I have used this script in the past on other rss feeds, I think it should work on twitter as well, you need php. http://www.feedforall.com/free-php-script.htm I'm sure with a little modification you could get what you want.