Thread: FULL SCREEN HELP! I need to copy this..

HUMMERh3 Guest

FULL SCREEN HELP! I need to copy this..

Hi everyone,

I have a client who INSISTS on copying the Rolls Royce method of displaying a photo gallery I made. The Rolls Royce gallery is here: http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/...aphy/exterior/ Click on photography and then one of the images and it will open a FULL screen slideshow, where no menus (whether it be a Start Bar in Windows or the Finder bar in Mac) are present - the slideshow takes up 100% of the screen.

I have been able to duplicate this to SOME degree, where I used an image behaviour to have the slideshow I have open in a window that has no menu options (file/edit/view etc), so it's just a blank window. However it is not FULL screen since of course the Finder bar on mac (or similarily the Start Bar on Windows) is still there.

Is there any code to make a window open in 100% absolute FULL SCREEN?

I'd really appreciate help! Thanks!

It's javascript. Google "javascript full screen" for lots of scripts. Here's one:-
    http://javascript.internet.com/navig...ll-screen.html

I think it's a very old script because it begins with <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> when it should be <script type="text/javascript">

Many people don't like their browser controlled in this way and experts say you shouldn't do it.
    Code downloaded to my PC will be deleted in due course.
    WIN7; IE9, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari for Windows; screen resolution usually 1366*768.
    Also IE6 on W98 with 800*600 and IE8 on Vista 1440*900.