Thread: How do I do this?? Click created link and form populates/appears next to it. Help

EmeRideCo. is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

How do I do this?? Click created link and form populates/appears next to it. Help

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and posting. So, thanks for having me. I'm sure I will enjoy myself. so, to the above question. I am need of help creating a certain contact form. I want a few content links and when I click each, i want a certain form to appear next to it on the left. before the form appears there is an image stationed there. I'm not sure If I'm explaing correctly, so I provided a link to an example.

http://foursquareouterwear.com/contact

please take a look. under by e-mail, if you click dealer services, a certain form appears when the left images is. if you click customer service, a different form appears. I can't seem to figure this out at all. Don't know if its hard to create or an easy thing to do. any help would help.

thanks again for your help

Welcome to the forums.

One way to do this is with a bit of CSS and JavaScript. Place the image and two forms into separate divs. Use CSS (display: none) to hide the form divs. With jQuery, an excellent JavaScript library that makes JavaScript much easier, add click listeners to your links. Upon link click, set CSS display: none on the image, and CSS display: block on the first form. Do this on the other link.