Hi all,

I'm looking for a PHP5 Whizz kid to work with me and my client on very exciting, challenging and rewarding websites.

I will provide full details to the person I want to hire, but the requirements include:

> Willing to work around 40 hours per week, be willing to work on a white label basis, and willing to help me out with technical queries from the client.

> UK preferred (because of timezone!), but I will consider other areas if you're really good!

> On Skype Regularly (daily!) and able to offer help and support to me on client questions immediately.

> Able to code very clean, professional PHP5 and MYSQL (Able to create a dev sandbox environment if required).

> Experience with SVN, SSH and FTP.

> Willing to work for around £10-12 per hour for around 40 hours per week for the foreseeable future. (doesn't have to be 9-5 hours, looking for someone who lives and breaths coding and willing to help out whenever).

Please PM or reply to this thread with your experience, desired hourly rate, availability and contact information including Skype. THIS POSITION IS AN IMMEDIATE START!