Thread: Help - CSS Styles

Help - CSS Styles

Basically im at college and ive done some very basic webdesign in the past(more graphics) but its came to my attention that i need to actually do a good website for an assignment, and its for a charity so basically i do want to make it good ive been puting alot of effort in and now im stuck, see below for the problem.

- Skill Level; Basic, self taught

- I would like to do this myself, but if anyone is willing to show me how to do it so i know then it would help alot!

- basically i dont need the flash on this website but i would like to know how to do a floating css style like this website and how to take my sliced up image from photoshop and then put it into a css table to float over the background, ive got the css code for the fixed background and streach ect just need the help with the actual template that i have designed to sit perfectly oer the BG, any help would be great! >>>this is the best example of the website i could find; http://lifeart-design.com/

Could you please explain the word float correctly if I am wrong as per my perception written below.

I guess, you are asking about the dynamic portion where pictures are showing in a loop one by one. It is niether a flash nor html or css coding, pictures there are manipulated through javascript. That function is called jquery.
    ServerSea – Low Cost High Quality Web Hosting & Designing
    Domain For Life– 99.9% Up time – Super Fast Servers – Backups – True 24/7 Support
    Money Back Guarantee – Special Discounts – Unlimited Downloads
    http://www.serversea.com