I recently decided I wanted some type of surveillance while I'm away from home. I found this great software that uses any web cam and will send still pics to an FTP address. I'm trying to clean the delivery up a bit...I'm using comcast for online storage and personnel web page space. The pictures get to my account just fine but to access them is a little weird. I can either type in the address of a know pic: https://home.comcast.net/~yourusername/ yourfolder/your filename. But this shows me one pic. Or you can upload them into your gallery...blah blah blah to much work. Is there a way I can write the web page to show the pictures that have been uploaded even if their changing (I set it to take motion activated pictures) so that they just display all on one page?
Any help would be much appreciated I realize this is probably very basic for this type forum...
Bil

It seems like this would be possible because I set it to a maximum of 500 pic and I'm pretty sure once it gets to file jpg500.jpg it will just rewrite jpg001.jpg and start over so the file names will always be the same