Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is HTML 5?

Html5 is the new concept in web designing i am not using html5 tag but i have read introduction tutorial for html5. It's a new way to write html codes as many old html codes are totally replaced by HTML5 but we should go with these. I am using div tag too much bby this time while coding a page in html but using Html it will easy to code a page with html5 as they have unique name for every section that is a good point for it. As of my knowledge inline css doesn't work with html5 tag so always need to use inline css or external.

why u did't search to books learn html it's better to ask

HTML as like php in this new tag includes. HTML is easy web page development language.

Quote Originally Posted by amitweb847 View Post
    html 5 is similar than html 4.
    <strong> instead of <b>
    That is not true. Both tags are still available. Strong is used to pickout text as being important, it by default boldens the text. Google will pickout text in strong tags. The <b> tag is purely a style tag.

HTML 5 is a new version of HTML and XHTML. It has various features but some new features are :
    1. The canvas element for drawing
    2. The video and audio elements for media playback
    3. Better support for local offline storage
    4. New content specific elements, like article, footer, header, nav, section
    5. New form controls, like calendar, date, time, email, url, search

HTML 5 is the updated version of HTML. Some of the tags used in HTML 4 are not used in HTML 5, it also consists of updated features of Audio and Video Support, used by most programmer.
    Last edited by chrisharvey; 06 Mar 2012 at 10:42 PM.

Strong is used to pickout text as being important, it by default boldens the text. Google will pickout text in strong tags. The <b> tag is purely a style tag.
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 27 Feb 2012 at 04:50 PM.

HTML or Hypertext Markup Language is a formatting language that programmers and developers use to create documents on the Web. The latest edition HTML5 has enhanced features for programmers such as <video>, <audio> and <canvas> elements. You view a Web page written in HTML in a Web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. The HTML5 language has specific rules that allow placement and format of text, graphics, video and audio on a Web page. Programmers use these programming tags or elements to produce web pages in unique and creative ways. Tags such as <section>, <article>, <header> enable the creator to make a more efficient and intelligent web page. Users will not have to use a Flash plug-in for video and audio content. Visual Studio users typically write code in HTML5 when creating web site content.
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 27 Feb 2012 at 04:51 PM.

HTML 5 Is new Version.HTML 5.0 Is Still in Progress ..This New Version Is Co-operation Between W3C And WHATWG . HTML 5.0 Have Added Some New features Like More Content Storage offline

HTML 5 new version..have easy features....
    cyrus holiday
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 27 Feb 2012 at 04:50 PM.

HyperText Markup Language 5 (HTML 5) Is web designing language. HTML5 defines the fifth major revision of the core language of the World Wide Web. HTML5 improves interoperability and reduces development costs by making precise rules on how to handle all HTML elements.

HTML5 is latest version of HTML .i provides latest features for audio and video, forums, canvas etc .i also read HTML5.

jacksena is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    HTML 5 is new standard for HTML which is based upon CSS, DOM, and Java script. HTML 5 has better error handling and provide many advanced features than HTML 4.01.

HTML or Hypertext Markup Language is a formatting language that programmers and developers use to create documents on the Web. The latest edition HTML5 has enhanced features for programmers such as <video>, <audio> and <canvas> elements.HTML 5 is wide area network the main benefit for using HTML5 it will directly do data base connectivity without using SQL coding.

Html is a hyper text markup language

I believe you can convert short flash movies to html5 also, so they can be viewed on mobile devices and tablets too.

Html 5 is the new version and it's a lot better than previous version of html's.

HTML 5 is very power full versions. HTML 5 is smiler to php HTML 5 also use to mobile applications development.

M3 E92 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    I've heard something like HTML5 will replace Adobe Flash????

How is that? I mean... HTML is language, Flash is media format. Anyone?

HTML5 is a new version of HTML which means html5.0